T3 Cytomel and Intermittend Fasting?

Yurek

Mirin
T3 Cytomel and Intermittent Fasting?

Hello everyone!

Summer is comming and weather is getting great so let the cutting season begin for me!
Now i have the following question about using t3 with an intermittend fasting (4hour window of eating a day)

For some who dont know what intermittent fasting (IF) is..
Its quite simple, you do not eat for 24hour a day EXCEPT you have a 4 hour window a day when you can eat (mostly after training)

DIET:
callories will be 1900
15% carbs 55% protein 25% Fat
(After T3 cycle i will up the carb's)

test prop: week 1-8: 100mg EOD
T3: week 2-7: starting at 25 and going up to 50-75max and down again (Dose will be split, so 2x12,5 to 2x25)
Anavar: week 5-8: 60mg ED

PCT:
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

So.. Does annyone have experience or an idea how T3 Cytomell wil work on an intermittent fasting diet?
it will mess me up or will it go well with T3
... Or should i do a normmal diet of 8meals a day. With low carbs?Cheers

Last edited:
Hello everyone!

Summer is comming and weather is getting great so let the cutting season begin for me!
Now i have the following question about using t3 with an intermittend fasting (4hour window of eating a day)

Its quite simple, you do not eat for 24hour a day EXCEPT you have a 4 hour window a day when you can eat (mostly after training)

DIET:
callories will be 1900

T3: week 2-7: starting at 25 and going up to 50-75max and down again (Dose will be split, so 2x12,5 to 2x25)

PCT:
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

So.. Does annyone have experience or an idea how T3 Cytomell wil work on an intermittent fasting diet?

For an individual seeking to lose weight, this is one of the largest profits offered by I.F. Cos pitted to other dieting systems. Thanks for sharing with us its quite interesting and informative guidelines which are very useful for people who want to know about this intermittent fasting (IF).

For an individual seeking to lose weight, this is one of the largest profits offered by I.F. Cos pitted to other dieting systems. Thanks for sharing with us its quite interesting and informative guidelines which are very useful for people who want to know about this intermittent fasting (IF).

Your very welcome, altough my guide of "how to do IF" sucked a little, if annyone needs more details about how i will do IF please feel fre to ask.
Still annyone have experience with this or have an idea of if will be good withtest-p, anavar and t3 or not? I have my doubts if IF would be good while cycling...

Your very welcome, altough my guide of "how to do IF" sucked a little, if annyone needs more details about how i will do IF please feel fre to ask.
Still annyone have experience with this or have an idea of if will be good withtest-p, anavar and t3 or not? I have my doubts if IF would be good while cycling...

No one has any idea on this subject? :/
nothing to find on the web eather..

Hello everyone!

DIET:
callories will be 1900

PCT:
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

Honestly, I have a lot of experience with T3 but none with IF. I will say that I think you would be alright to do IF with T3. Again, it affects everyone differently. T3 speeds up the metabolism as you know and that can make you hungry as shit. So to me, it just seems like IF would be hard to do while being on T3. I do notice that I get more shakey/hypoglycemic feeling on T3 when I am not eating every 2-3 hours throughout the day. I was always like that even before T3 but being on T3 has definitely amplified that feeling.

Back