T3 experience (pre contest)

MrO_55

Ok so I've managed to score a free bottle of t3 from my source. I'm about 11 weeks out from a show my stats and cycle are as follows:

Age: 20 (yes I know I'm young, I started cycling at 18, judge if you will that's my choice and it's been done. My dream is to be a pro so I decided to start young. Just looking for some good insight and help please)
Weight: 235lbs
Height: 5'10"
Bf%: 10%
Previous cycles: 3

Pre contest cycle
Weeks 1-12 test prop: 100mg/ED
Weeks 2-12 tren ace: 50mg/ED
Weeks 6-12 mast prop: 75mg/ED

Clenbuterol 2 weeks on/off protocol.

Ok so like I've said my source gave me a free bottle of t3. Might as well put it to use, I've never used it before, my biggest fear would be the effect it will have on my thyroid after I stop it. Has anyone "shut down" their thyroid due to cytomel use? I know there are conflicting opinions on this, specifically looking for guys/girls that compete and have used it

Thanks

I've used t3 multiple times over the past 4 years. While on my T4 and TSH is almost non-existent. I taper off very slowly, and have had bloodwork done 4 to 6 weeks after and all is good.
Less is more with t3.

Great to hear brotha. I figure I'll start with 25mcg/day and slowly work up to 75mcg/day and taper back down. I don't plan to use it for more than 4 weeks, just to help shred those last few lbs of fat.

75mcg is high enough. During offseason I go 50, and precontest up to 100.
I've also stayed on for up to 4 months at a time.
But I truely believe in tapering, even if you are down to 6.25mcg/day.

Back