T3 for Crazy Sex Week

Jer25

Hey guys I need your opinions and advice. I want to lean up with T3. Here are my stats: I'm 26, 5'11" 210lbs about 12% bf. and I've done about 6-7 cycles. I have a wicked sex week in Mexico several months down the road and want to look as good as possible.
If it's possible for me to put on some muscle in that time as well then giddy-up, but I'm more concerned with trying to get the abs showing.
I've never done T3 before and I don't want to mess up myself. I've gotten blood work done to find out where I sit and I'm on the high range of normal. Should I even do the stuff? I really want to but I'm not willing to permanently damage my body. If I should how much should I do?
Also is there anyway that T3 can be mixed into a bulking cycle? If I mix in some test will that help to prevent the T3 from eating away my muscle?

Sorry about the long read. I barely have the attention to read this.

T3 wont permanently damage you, if you run it right, your thyroid will ALWAYS go back to normal, no matter what! and yeah you should run some test with it or somethin, cuz it will eat your muscle just as fast as your fat.
be sure to eat ALOT and you should be fine.

Definitely run something along side the T3, and get your diet in order. Check out the diet forum for more help in that area and you'll be on your way

DONT DO THAT SHIT!!!

I did 100mcg for 6weeks along with highdose testo and i lost a few inches of my muscles...
I will never EVER do that shit again.

MrDeca said:
DONT DO THAT SHIT!!!

I did 100mcg for 6weeks along with highdose testo and i lost a few inches of my muscles...

I guess that was your first time to? Well when it's your first time, you don't go and pull of 100mcg a day on that. If you'd tried 25-50 maybe you would still have some muscles left :spank:

But when you say drol/winny/dbol is a nice stack, what should one expect?

And don't expect miracles with the T3. It aids you, but the important part of fat loss is diet and cardio.

Oh yea,,,,, I have to ask,,,,,,what is this crazy sex week you are going to?

gotta be Hedonism right?

first time? hope u got a girl with ya...otherwise you are in for a surprise...

Tell me more about "Hedonism" is it a "week long thing". I know this is the anabolic forum, but its too interesting to pass up.

give us more
week long crazy sex shit is worth hearing about

-push

Jer25 said:
Hey guys I need your opinions and advice. I want to lean up with T3. Here are my stats: I'm 26, 5'11" 210lbs about 12% bf. and I've done about 6-7 cycles. I have a wicked sex week in Mexico several months down the road and want to look as good as possible.
If it's possible for me to put on some muscle in that time as well then giddy-up, but I'm more concerned with trying to get the abs showing.
I've never done T3 before and I don't want to mess up myself. I've gotten blood work done to find out where I sit and I'm on the high range of normal. Should I even do the stuff? I really want to but I'm not willing to permanently damage my body. If I should how much should I do?
Also is there anyway that T3 can be mixed into a bulking cycle? If I mix in some test will that help to prevent the T3 from eating away my muscle?

Sorry about the long read. I barely have the attention to read this.

How about 2-3 iu's of GH if you have several months to lean out?

MrDeca said:
DONT DO THAT SHIT!!!

And we're hearing this from a guy who's doing his next cycle without test. :rolleyes:

dirty wop said:
can you use an eca stack while running t3?

You can but why not use clen instead of ECA, seeing how clen and T3 together are super potent as long as you have your diet and cardio on check along with an AS to help preserve muscle.

Blue Hen said:
How about 2-3 iu's of GH if you have several months to lean out?
I'd love to but I can't justify it's price for myself.
When I tried it before I was buying it 2 weeks at a time. After a while I said fuck it and got test instead.

Slayer said:
And don't expect miracles with the T3. It aids you, but the important part of fat loss is diet and cardio.

Oh yea,,,,, I have to ask,,,,,,what is this crazy sex week you are going to?
Thanks for all the info. I've got my diet and cardio down, I just needed some help with the supplements.
I have clen so I might run that with the T3. If I do this should I be taking the normal doses of each? Oh the T3 I have is liquid, so should I be doing a smaller amount then if it were in pill form?
What kind of doses of test do you run when doing t3?

As far as the crazy sex week, I'll leave it up to your imaginations because that's gotta be more interesting then the truth. But I will say it involves me and hopefully a newly recovered set of implants. Ah that gets me all giddy inside. I'll be really chocked if their all bruised and I can't look or touch.

ok so crazy sex week for you is with one person...

Now on to Hedo...I dated a girl in IN for a bit, and we go into swinging. Hedo can be great when clubs like playboy take over, or swingers take over like lifestylelounge.com, NOT aff.com....

otherwise without all the hot swingers or playboy people, you are in for some oldies and fatties...there may be some hotties, BUT if you're gonna go go with a hot girl to swap around and try for a lifestyle event...

lifestylelounge.com...loads of hotties...uglies too, but hey what are you fucking that lets you cheat? :)

J

Back