T3 Question

ColSanders

When running T3 is there a better time during the day to take it or is anytime about the same?

How long do most T3 cycles last?

is there a saturation dose?

Sorry for all the questions... just wanting to do my home work first!

Well, It always depend on who you ask.

This is how I and many BB and atlets in my country do it.

You slowly tapper dose to 50mcg-100mcg per day. I know people in BB world use it 1mcg per pound so 220mcg for 220 pound person.

I did uper dose utill I notice side effect (shaking in my case). That was at 125mcg per day.

But you need to consider that T3 is strongly katabolic and you will need ALWAYS anabolic support.

About duration people say that you need to have off for same time you were on and max 10weeks. And other use it for years in different doseges and are fine even when they went off. I em one of those persons.

And you need to take it first thing in the morning on empty stomack. There is a discussion that you need to split the dose because 8h half life.

But always on empty stomack.

It is not so dangerous drug that some claim it to be...but you can lose A LOT of lean muscles if you do not do it correct.

Well, It always depend on who you ask.

This is how I and many BB and atlets in my country do it.

You slowly tapper dose to 50mcg-100mcg per day. I know people in BB world use it 1mcg per pound so 220mcg for 220 pound person.

I did uper dose utill I notice side effect (shaking in my case). That was at 125mcg per day.

But you need to consider that T3 is strongly katabolic and you will need ALWAYS anabolic support.

About duration people say that you need to have off for same time you were on and max 10weeks. And other use it for years in different doseges and are fine even when they went off. I em one of those persons.

And you need to take it first thing in the morning on empty stomack. There is a discussion that you need to split the dose because 8h half life.

But always on empty stomack.

It is not so dangerous drug that some claim it to be...but you can lose A LOT of lean muscles if you do not do it correct.

Thanks 24!!! good info here

Back