Taking Accuntane 80mg/day but not cycling, question on liver?

Accutane does absolutely nothing for scars - so don't expect anything in this regard.

For actual scars, not blemishes, the only realistic option is surgery or waiting it out to see if they fade after a few years - which they might depending on the type of scar.

Actually they are red scars underneath the skin. I guess if I did some MT2 you might not be able to see them. But I see them kinda gives me a complex, just like everyone else. The dosage that I am taking according to my doctor he say's I am only doing half the dosage. Which if I would take the full dosage it would be 160mg/day. I just took a blood test today for my doc to see where my liver is at and my cholesterol. If my liver looks better than before he may up the dosage.

Actually they are red scars underneath the skin. I guess if I did some MT2 you might not be able to see them. But I see them kinda gives me a complex, just like everyone else. The dosage that I am taking according to my doctor he say's I am only doing half the dosage. Which if I would take the full dosage it would be 160mg/day. I just took a blood test today for my doc to see where my liver is at and my cholesterol. If my liver looks better than before he may up the dosage.

It sounds like an atrophic scar - these are depressed or appear to be "underneath the skin" as you said. The redness is a side effect of skin inflammation & these scars usually occur just as your acne disappears.

I'll repeat what I said earlier, if you have true scars like this then there is NOTHING Accutane can do for you, the main options are cosmetic/surgical - see this study for the best approaches:
Practical Evaluation and Management of Atrophic Acne Scars

Of course many people confuse red marks for scars when most of the time they are simply blemishes - these always fade with time and are nothing to be too worried about.

It sounds like an atrophic scar - these are depressed or appear to be "underneath the skin" as you said. The redness is a side effect of skin inflammation & these scars usually occur just as your acne disappears.

I'll repeat what I said earlier, if you have true scars like this then there is NOTHING Accutane can do for you, the main options are cosmetic/surgical - see this study for the best approaches:
Practical Evaluation and Management of Atrophic Acne Scars

Of course many people confuse red marks for scars when most of the time they are simply blemishes - these always fade with time and are nothing to be too worried about.

What if I go on cycle, but take less then what I am taking now, like 40mg/day but get bloods done every two weeks and see where my liver is at? Besides doesn't our liver get elevated while on AAS?

Also with the whole acne, this can be caused by the change in our E2, correct?

What if I go on cycle, but take less then what I am taking now, like 40mg/day but get bloods done every two weeks and see where my liver is at? Besides doesn't our liver get elevated while on AAS?

Also with the whole acne, this can be caused by the change in our E2, correct?

I never recommend cycling with Accutane - your not a pro bodybuilder so I see no reason for your lack of patience.
Finish your tane run, then start the cycle with TUDCA & NAC as Halfwit recommended.

High E2, like yours, can certainly make the situation worse but the fact is the main cause of acne is elevated testosterone - both on cycle and during pct when you increase your levels back to normal.
Your Accutane run will certainly reduce the likelihood of getting acne again, but by no means is this a guarantee.

Back