Taking Preperation H periodically

gHalcon

For the last 5+ years of taking protein shakes and weight gainers, my ass starts tearing up and bleed after the 2nd week of supplements. I then take a break, let it heal, and then continue with the supplements again.

I know I am taking in enough fiber and water because when I am off of the supps, my shit is fine. Once I start taking on the supps again, my stool is bigger and dense, causing my hole to tear.

As a recovery, I use preperation H to get it lubed up. Are there any side effects to using it too often or for long durations so that I can keep my supplement intake consistent?

-GH

You are aware that while cycling, you're likely eating more - which is going to require even more water and fiber, right?

Try milk of magnesia (Philips is a good brand), it will help you draw more water to your colon; which helps to pass those monster turds you're baking in your intestines.

No, I have never read anything about (or experienced) issues with hemorrhoids/rectal bleeding being directly associated with long-term AAS use.

My .02c :)

Back