Tamoxifen Citrate

what does it mean when it says a true twenty? I got one that is 1200mg,60ml and one more that is 20mg/60ml. whats the diffrence and how i dose it

it sounds like they are just labeled different. the 1200mg/60mL is 1200mg for the whole bottle, so that would be 20mg per mL. The second one is probably saying that it's 60mL with each mL being 20mg, so they are the same. 20mg is one standard dose. Are you running this for post cycle therapy (pct) or what?

what does it mean when it says a true twenty? I got one that is 1200mg,60ml and one more that is 20mg/60ml. whats the diffrence and how i dose it

most likely it means that its 20mg of tamoxifen (30mg of tamoxifen citrate apprx =20mg). unsure of specific product so cant say. RS tamosolut is 20mg tamoxifen from 30.4mg tamoxifen citrate but dont think they call it "true twenty".

of course it could also mean that its truly 20mg of tamoxifen citrate per ml..

what would you suggest i try to go with liquid or pill form? I see plenty of both on the net but afraid they not be legit. several for pill form sites look like they are legit but i am not sure. i have been told their is alot of fake nolva..

Back