tanning bed

g1234

Shut up and squat !
How often and for how long do you guys go tanning ?

I want to start doing it but I have no idea of an usual protocol.. do you start by going every day for like a week then only once per month to maintain or what?

Ask the tanning salon workers. It all depends on your skin tone and how easy you burn. They will make you fill out a questionnaire and be able to tell you.

I went this morning but the guy was stupid he was like "hmm man why do you ask for a protocol just come every other day".. I guess i'll try to find a more serious salon

How often do you go?

I go once a week for 2 hours.

You forgetting what section you're in bro?

I'm not tanning currently but when I did go I went once a week. I have light skin so I started with 3 minutes and I worked my way up to 10 minutes each week. I don't need to go anymore than that bro. I hate that leathery look so I don't overdo it bro. But a nice tan looks good and really brings out the muscles.

When i used to go for bacne I started at once a week for 10mins on the lowest level for 2 weeks, then went up to 15mins for 2 weeks, then did 15 mins twice a week after that.

Helped my backne a ton.

Kidding is perfectly fine in this forum unless you hurt somebody's feelings, disagree with somebody, or call them a bad word.

I use UV only to protect my skin when i sense acne going on.

why bother wearing a speedo and why cover your face?

sounds like a retarded tanning place. if you start off going every other day you'll just burn yourself.
ALWAYS use a darkening lotion. you will get results twice as fast. just start off with a low time and raise it as you get darker and less vulnerable to burn. but i think every other day is nonsense? twice a week is good

why bother wearing a speedo and why cover your face?

sounds like a retarded tanning place. if you start off going every other day you'll just burn yourself.
ALWAYS use a darkening lotion. you will get results twice as fast. just start off with a low time and raise it as you get darker and less vulnerable to burn. but i think every other day is nonsense? twice a week is good

1.speedo for the tan line. i likes it.
2 keep the face covered; its already tanned from general exposure and dont want to be beet red.

Back