Tattoos what's everyone's opinion

I've got several tattoos, and thought they were great when I was young and they were fresh.

But, I never got one that I didn't get tired of after 20 years or so.

Got one of 'em covered up cause everyone was telling me it looked evil (red dragon). Now the cover up is so dark, that from a distance it looks like an ink blot.

Ok I'm thinking about getting a tattoo to cover my left shoulder almost a partial sleeve. Yea or naa tattoos cool or not???

I've got my entire back done native style and left chest, shoulder and half sleeve in oriental.
I love tatts and definitely getting more... If the wife lets me :))

I like them , I have them
I ve done them in places , where they cannot be noticed unless I want to
I'll never do neck, or anything lower than my elbows.
shoulders, back , abs or legs.. Are my places if I want ink more.

I've always thought about it. I've thought about getting a cross on the back of my beck, like in the middle neck part between where short hair ends and start of the back. Basically around where the top of the traps are. And I've also thought about getting a tattoo on my quad, like around the whole quad but a thinnish line but with a design.

Good Thread, Im having a hard time with this one too! Love them, but everyone is doing it now. I go to the lake and its harder to find someone without! I always believed its a form of expression, but they seemed to get lost in the crowd now....Its gotta mean something to you cause its gone mainstream.

Yep I celebrated by going out and buying me a new car. I found a great deal on this website. They have a brand new 2013 Camaro ZL1 for only $20,000. I have´nt told my wife yet. But when she gets back I´ll say well you had your own vacation. Well I have my own car. LOL.

Well I like them but never have on my body because I heard that its not easy to make them on body.. we have to bear a lot of pain. and also heard they can be increase the risk of cancer in our body.. I don't know that is it true of not but i am just scared.

Last edited:
Im same boat as you bro. I got Full back piece, 3/4 sleeve on both arms and my right Pec. My wife cut me off so Im done. Until I find a new one hahaha

Back