Taurine instead of ketotifen?

Ursley

I have been doing some research on extending my clen regimin and have read things on ketotifen and taurine. It seems as if ketotifen is more popular but I have no clue on how to get it. So another option was taurine. Any comment, ideas?

Ketotifen is used to keep whichever receptors (beta 2, I think?) from downregulating since clen can have that effect. Taurine is used to prevent muscle cramps while on clen which can be painful to "regular" muscles but can also be dangerous to your heart.

The two aren't really substitutes for each other, but neither are totally necessary in my opinion.

keto is so you can keep using clen without a break... like kow said, they keep the beta 2 receptors from downregulating... taurine is usually supplemented with clen, because clen depletes taurine, and this can cause muscle spasms... i got those a couple times... liquachem had liquid ketotifen, but i don't know what happened to them...

whether you do keto or not, clen still sucks the taurine out of your cells and your liver in particular which then changes the osmotic pressure and stopping t4 conversion and giving you the shakes.

that ketotfin is some horrible crap. I heard in a certain dose it has a anethstetic effect and makes ya groggy and tired. I used IPs Super Clen one time and all I wanted to do was sleep.

Its a good thing to take at night I guess then, cause I cant sleep at all on this clen/T3 cycle.

Animalkits said:
whether you do keto or not, clen still sucks the taurine out of your cells and your liver in particular which then changes the osmotic pressure and stopping t4 conversion and giving you the shakes.

this should be stuck...:D

taurine=no damn clen cramps...didnt notice
too much effect on the shakes, but i am
hyper sensitive it seems...

Back