TB 500 for golfer's and tennis elbow

JB25

I've been dealing with both golfer's and tennis elbow in my left arm since mid June and resting it for 3 months did nothing. Started back up in the gym in September and nothing really aggravates it, it's moreso my day-today activities as I work a desk job and am typing all day. I recently started doing physical therapy and the PT is doing iontophoresis on me but I read that it is inferior to TB 500. I hate needles but I hate being injured more and want to do TB 500. I've been doing some reading and according to this: ironmagazineforums.com/threads/168492-Thymosin-Beta-4-(TB-500)-super-thread-log!-What-Where-When-Why-How?styleid=9

I plan on doing 4mg/week for the first month then 2mg per week as maintenance. I'm new to all this, never done steroids or peptides before, and like I said I hate needles. Can I get the insulin needles, BAC water, and rubbing alcohol + cotton balls or sterile alcohol pads from like CVS or Rite Aid or would I have to order them online? I'm pretty nervous about doing this but also excited at the fact that I can potentially completely heal my tendinosis. I also have some patellar tendonitis and hip stuff going on and would love it if the TB 500 also helped them as well. I plan on doing sub Q injections, can I do the 4mg dose for the first month all in one shot, one time per week or is it better to do it twice a week? I plan on ordering the TB 500 from RUI as I've heard they are really good, but if anyone has a better source I'm all ears. I know to store everything in the fridge and not the freezer due to the freeze/thaw/freeze cycle potentially damaging the peptide.

Again, I'm new to all this and just looking to make sure I am on the right path, if there is something I missed in the stickies or something that is easy to search for then I'm sorry. I want to make sure I don't potentially make things worse as I've never stuck myself before with anything aside from a blood allergy test. If anyone has any other tips I'd appreciate it.

Edit: How much TB 500 should I order initially?

Last edited:
I did 2mg-2x/week when i was dosing at 4mg/week. I also was pleased with the rui tb500.
It looks like you are set to pull the trigger. TB is very good stuff, good luck man.

I did 2mg-2x/week when i was dosing at 4mg/week. I also was pleased with the rui tb500.
It looks like you are set to pull the trigger. TB is very good stuff, good luck man.

Good to hear, I appreciate the input. How long did you run it for and did you do 4mg/week for a month or longer? So I would have to buy a minimum of 8 vials at $45 a pop just for the first month, right?

This outlines exactly what I did: steroidology.com/forum/peptide-science/635020-jimi-s-rui-tb-500-log.html
You need 8 vials for the first month. Check out the sales. Whatever you pay its worth it as they have true legit tb.

I actually read that log this morning but I was so tired I didn't see it was you hah. Great source of info, thanks for linking it. I'll order from RUI then. Where did you get the insulin needles, BAC water, and sterilizing alcohol from? I checked RUI's accessories page and didn't see any there.

I actually read that log this morning but I was so tired I didn't see it was you hah. Great source of info, thanks for linking it. I'll order from RUI then. Where did you get the insulin needles, BAC water, and sterilizing alcohol from? I checked RUI's accessories page and didn't see any there.

When you buy the tb they then ask you if you want the Bac water so I just bought it from rui as well. I also get all my pins from them but it seems like they are having trouble keeping them in stock. They were out of stock for a while, then they were back in stock for a few days, now I guess they are out of stock again.

When you buy the tb they then ask you if you want the Bac water so I just bought it from rui as well. I also get all my pins from them but it seems like they are having trouble keeping them in stock. They were out of stock for a while, then they were back in stock for a few days, now I guess they are out of stock again.

Oh ok, I'll get it from RUI then. Looks like I'll have to get the needles somewhere else. What size needles did you use? I didn't see you mention that in your log, just that you use insulin needles.

keep us posted..i get chronic tennis elbow because of bjj and have to skip the gym at times because body cant handle lifting and bjj at the same time

keep us posted..i get chronic tennis elbow because of bjj and have to skip the gym at times because body cant handle lifting and bjj at the same time

Will do man. I'm going to order the TB 500 and BAC water tonight, just have to find out what kind of needles to order and from where. Do you do anything for the pain like anti-inflammatories/ice/strengthening exercises or just avoid what hurts?

It is injected subq, so you need insulin pins - something like a 29 or 30 gauge at 1/2 inch length. You will be pushing water so it will go in easily.

Back