TB-500 for injuries in women.

Wrasse02

The gf hyperextended her elbow really bad at the gym the other day. been doing ice/compression/arm in a sling
I understand that its gonna take some time for it to heal completely tons of inflammation now starting to bruise... But i've been doing a lot of reading on TB500 for helping heal the injury.

Just wondering if tb500 would be ok for female usage, or if there is any other peptide she could use.

I doubt it will help. I never used it. But when I was hurt and researched the shit out of tb500 I saw nothing that proved it to handle a significant injury. It appears anecdotal evidence shows it helps very small minor injuries that would heal on their own pretty quickly any way.

I doubt it will help. I never used it. But when I was hurt and researched the shit out of tb500 I saw nothing that proved it to handle a significant injury. It appears anecdotal evidence shows it helps very small minor injuries that would heal on their own pretty quickly any way.

fuck. I already ordered it.

Ill do anything to help her heal ATM. Getting tired of being her slave. and hearing her cry about not being able to go to the gym.

If you Google effectivness of thymosin tb500 you find at the top of the search page Taylor and Francis online. If u read in the opening it says research shows benefits for people who had heart attacks and it goes on to mention that tb500 is being marketed as something to heal joints and ligaments as well as help build muscle..... it says that it is unknown if these claims work for humans

Yes of course it will help. 2mg 3 x a week until healed....some only use 5mg first week then 2mg a week. Healed my knee in a week that had been injured for over 3 1/2 months.

Not sure. inside right knee...pain if touched....twisting caused it big pain.....walking or straight movement was ok....def hurt for over 3 1/2 months

pain went away after one week....but came back over the weekend. right now it feels good. 85% pain free. will be two weeks this friday. Def feels better than before. Great progress for two weeks. I'm hoping another week or two I will be good to go :)

Back