TB 500 how much BAC to add?

Moose!

I got some TB 500 for a shoulder injury which I will pin IM. But can someone tell me how much BAC do i add to my 2mg bottles? I was wondering if it might be 2cc. And for pinning, how many mcg's ed or eod or e3d? Thanks in advance.

I'm having my first go at it but will be mixing with 1ml/mg. I'm planning to pin it all at once, weekly - hopefully someone more experienced can confirm this is a sound plan.

Guys I assume you are injecting the 2mg all at once. There is no need to do 2mls of bac water. I would just use 1/2ml and it mix and then inject it all. If you are going to take 1mg at a time, then you can still use 1/2ml of water and then shoot .25ml and get 1mg at that rate.

Guys I assume you are injecting the 2mg all at once. There is no need to do 2mls of bac water. I would just use 1/2ml and it mix and then inject it all. If you are going to take 1mg at a time, then you can still use 1/2ml of water and then shoot .25ml and get 1mg at that rate.

This.
Also I split my weekly dosage (whatever is was loading or maintenance phase) into 2 injections.
(just got to your pm Moose - if ?'s arent answered here hit me back up)

Thanks for the replies - as a follow up, is it true that TB 500 will not keep after mixing as long as other peptides?
i.e. if I'm planning to take 5mg for loading but only have 10mg vials, would it keep in the fridge for a couple weeks? I've only seen 10mg and 2mg vials so far.

Can you say that in CC form, sorry my math is rusty. I have 2mg bottles. Would I mix it with 1 cc per bottle and then use 1/2cc which is that equivalent to 50mcg? I was going to use insulin pin. Which is 29 gauge .5 1/2ml. Sheesh I am confusing my self. I'm guess I will use 1cc/bottle and inject 1/2 of that which is 50 mcg? And inject the whole the IM. (Shoulder)

I also have IGF LR3 which I will also use, but i'll use it with Acetic acid and bac mix. I already have that down pact. Thank again fellas for your replies. ~Moose!

Back