tb500/ipamorelin/and....25 cunt sucking characters

Norsegod

Gym=My Drug
So, tore a lot of the ligaments in my shoulder last night. (Long story short,I work with fucking idiots) Now, my plan is to get some tb500, but while doing a little more research, kind of a refresher courselol, I got interested in ipamorelin. So, my inquiry is basically this....are the two of these a good stack or should I throw in an additional peptide? Also, what should I dose these at weighing 210?

I feel so lonely in here. Lmao. I think the vikes they have me for my shoulder have me a bit loopy

So, tore a lot of the ligaments in my shoulder last night. (Long story short,I work with fucking idiots) Now, my plan is to get some tb500, but while doing a little more research, kind of a refresher courselol, I got interested in ipamorelin. So, my inquiry is basically this....are the two of these a good stack or should I throw in an additional peptide? Also, what should I dose these at weighing 210?

Id personally go with tb500, Semorellin and GHRP2.
ps- So true about the title..im still laughing.

Thanks for the reply, but I want to use the ipamorelin cuz ghrp2 and 6 cause elevated levels of cortisol and prolactin. I'm currently on npp so I don't want any more prolactin issues than I already have to deal with, plus cortisol= bad. Lol

Thanks for the reply, but I want to use the ipamorelin cuz ghrp2 and 6 cause elevated levels of cortisol and prolactin. I'm currently on npp so I don't want any more prolactin issues than I already have to deal with, plus cortisol= bad. Lol

The increase in prl is still within clinical range. i realize you have npp in the mix. Are you taking prami? Also cortisol is not all bad..it is one of the main effects of gh that causes fatloss fyi.

work related accident or were you lifting with a buddy with sketchy spotting techniques?

either way bro although you come off cocky and arraogant in a lot of your posts I wish you a speedy recovery. setbacks to joints like the shoulders are never fun and can lead to lifelong problems there. take your time and listen to the docs.

Thanks carv. I'm going to take it slow as Fuck. Thanks for the compliment too, brother:) lol. It happened at work. Idiot mopped and didn't put the sign up and I was covering 3 different jobs in the place and came around a corner, slipped and landed right on it. My boss even told me not to go to the hospital, trying to cover his ass from a lawsuit. Lol

I'm using caber.

Yeah that being said id personally reconsider your fear of ghrp's and also at least look into semo over ipam. Semo is the best GHRH IMO. tb/semo/ghrp2 = great stack for injury recovery...period.All just my opinion and I wish you the best in your recovery.

I will, brother. Thanks for the info. I just ordered my tb so at least I can start that while I research the rest. Thanks to all of you

Lmao @ (25 cunt sucking characters)

can u keep a secret: u right about the 25 damn characters

Back