GH and stubborn hiccups...and 25 characters

DucBase

Is this by any chance a common side effect of high GH doses? I’ve never messed with GH much. Did a long run of low dose years back but I’ve been taking 10iu/day now to help with a surgery and I have had the most miserable case of hiccups I’ve ever experienced. Tylenol IV is the only thing else I’ve been taking that I don’t usually take but the timing coincides with my addition of GH.

I've done many GH runs at varying Doses.

Side Effects are usually more along the lines of Edema in the Fingers/Wrists/Hands.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
And Pain that can go to the Shoulder, especially if you suffered a previous injury.
The Cold during the Winter can Exacerbate the Side Effects.

How much Tylenol IV are you taking.
Hiccups can be common with Codeine and Acetaminophen............................ JP
P.S.
I should also mention, if you take Too Much Tylenol IV.
You can get Severe Itching.
If this should happen, Benadryl will relieve it.

Last edited:
What was your surgery for? I ask because if it involved bones you for sure don't want to take any NSAIDs like ibuprofin or naproxin. Tylenol is better, but should still be stopped as soon as possible.

The only sides I got from GH were numbness in my hands and carpal tunnel.

Yeah I've been there with the CTS and stuff. I went in to get what we thought was a small umbilical hernia fixed and it ended up being a 4" tear in my abdominal wall.

I forgot I had a 100iu of GH in the fridge so I thought what the hell I'll throw that at it. Can't hurt right. So far recovery seems great. I'm supposed to be down for a couple weeks but I was banging the wife on day 3. Hiccups are just nuts though. I may try life without the pain meds for a bit and see if that's doing it.

My surgeon laughed at me today. "We blew you up like a balloon, of course your diaphragm is pissed off".

So in case anyone else reads this in the future who is as dense as me: lathroscopic surgery can give you wicked hiccups.

I still can't stand looking at myeslf in the mirror. I'm all fucking fat and bloated looking.

My surgeon laughed at me today. "We blew you up like a balloon, of course your diaphragm is pissed off".

So in case anyone else reads this in the future who is as dense as me: lathroscopic surgery can give you wicked hiccups.

I still can't stand looking at myeslf in the mirror. I'm all fucking fat and bloated looking.
Has the swelling gone down? How do you feel?

Lol. Just found this thread. Just found it because I've been in the hospital for the last 3 months with infections and organ failure. Sorry to report that the belly is still all bloated up. Now it has some external plumbing too which is super sexy. Goes well with my atrophied noodle arms/legs.

I have my work cut out for me this year.

What caused the organ failure?

I think it was bad dehydration. Pancreatitis is no joke. I don***8217;t remember any of the first couple months which is probably good as I died for a few minutes in there somewhere.

The whole thing is weird as it didn***8217;t give me much warning.

Back