teenfitness's post!!! merged for ya

supergirl

(teenfitness.. sorry girl, i tried to merge your threads and accidently deleted it, so i made sure to get it back up for you!!) you can repost it on your own if you like, or use this for your answers.. welcome BACK!! luv super

***Originally posted by TeenFitness***
help !
hi ladies!
its been a while since i've been on. i've been so damn busy! anyways, i'm glad to be back. maybe you girls can help. me and my boyfriend want to start another cycle of ...well we arent sure yet. thats the problem. there is SOOO MUCH out there nowadays, and too much to choose from. we have been asking around and researching different things. back in october we both took Wistrol, the injectable type. I took 1cc a week, and he took 2cc a week. it took a while, but we did see results. we didnt get acne, and we didnt get too much water retention. so overall we had a postive experiance. we both got soo much stronger, however, i didnt get the fat-loss effect like i heard it would do. but i dont have a lot of fat to lose, so it wasnt a big deal. i was going for strength. not for bulk. but i did want something to get rid of the little bit of fat that i have ( inner theighs) that wont seem to go away. and my boyfriend has a little belly that wont go away even with all of our training and healthy diet. so we would have liked to see more of that "fat-loss" effect we heard Winstrol would give.
well its time again that we want to do something else. his buddies all want to take deca, or d-bol, or T4... but we read about them and they dont seem too safe. he is concerned about the sides, as am i. but i was looking more into Anavar or Winstrol. he wants to take soemthing that will give him fat-loss, and bulk, but i want something for fat-loss and strength. but we both are concerned about all the damn sides. lol. so through all this rambling, i guess my question is, what do you girls recommend, out of all the steriods out there that would give us the strength, fat-loss, and not too many sides.?? i hope you girls can help! oh, and we'd want an injectable type over a pill...
BTW i'm 19, 135lbs, 5'5, very muscular, i eat very VERY healthy, and live a healthy life style. i am at the gym 5 nights a week, for about 2 hours. 35 mins cardio, the rest spent on intense weight training. i am also a dancer.
and my boyfriend is 20, 220lbs, 6'2 with a very muscular build as well. his training and life style is almost exact to mine. much more weight of course, and he's far from a dancer lol! well i think thats it for now. thank you for reading this! i really hope you can help me/us.. bye!

I dont know about what to recommend for your boyfriend but for you it sounds like anavar would be ideal except that you want something injectable. Anavar will give you a good strength boost and is considered pretty mild as far as side effects. When I took it I started out at 5 mg a day for a week and then went to 10 for the rest of the cycle. Since you mentioned that you really want something injectable, perhaps you should read up on primobolan (if you can find some that you are sure is legit) or possibly durabolin but keep the doses on the low side.

thank you for the info! so is anavar a pill or syrup? and my 'dealer guy' has never heard of it. is it not very popular? i really would love to try it. just getting it seems to be the problem. lol. and do you girls know how much it costs? ok thats enough questions for now. luv ya sexy girls!!!;) bye!

Anavar is a pill. Its also called oxandrolone. I take some from SPA made in Italy that is 2.5 mg a pill but I know a lot of people on here take brands from Mexico. I think it is being made in the US again under another name oxandrin or something like that but will probably be hard to find. From what you said in your first post I think that anavar would be the best choice for you.

can you help???

help !
hi ladies!
its been a while since i've been on. i've been so damn busy! anyways, i'm glad to be back. maybe you girls can help. me and my boyfriend want to start another cycle of ...well we arent sure yet. thats the problem. there is SOOO MUCH out there nowadays, and too much to choose from. we have been asking around and researching different things. back in october we both took Wistrol, the injectable type. I took 1cc a week, and he took 2cc a week. it took a while, but we did see results. we didnt get acne, and we didnt get too much water retention. so overall we had a postive experiance. we both got soo much stronger, however, i didnt get the fat-loss effect like i heard it would do. but i dont have a lot of fat to lose, so it wasnt a big deal. i was going for strength. not for bulk. but i did want something to get rid of the little bit of fat that i have ( inner theighs) that wont seem to go away. and my boyfriend has a little belly that wont go away even with all of our training and healthy diet. so we would have liked to see more of that "fat-loss" effect we heard Winstrol would give.
well its time again that we want to do something else. his buddies all want to take deca, or d-bol, or T4... but we read about them and they dont seem too safe. he is concerned about the sides, as am i. but i was looking more into Anavar or Winstrol. he wants to take soemthing that will give him fat-loss, and bulk, but i want something for fat-loss and strength. but we both are concerned about all the damn sides. lol. so through all this rambling, i guess my question is, what do you girls recommend, out of all the steriods out there that would give us the strength, fat-loss, and not too many sides.?? i hope you girls can help! oh, and we'd want an injectable type over a pill...
BTW i'm 19, 135lbs, 5'5, very muscular, i eat very VERY healthy, and live a healthy life style. i am at the gym 5 nights a week, for about 2 hours. 35 mins cardio, the rest spent on intense weight training. i am also a dancer.
and my boyfriend is 20, 220lbs, 6'2 with a very muscular build as well. his training and life style is almost exact to mine. much more weight of course, and he's far from a dancer lol! well i think thats it for now. thank you for reading this! i really hope you can help me/us.. bye!
p.s. thanks super!!!;)

ok.. My honest to god opinion on a teenager using Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is NO.. my reasoning is that you still have NOT reached your genetic potential for muscle growth and maturity.. I feel Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) should be implemented when you have reached a genetic plateau or need an extra edge for competition etc.. but since you already did it.. here is my $.02

winstrol is NOT a fat loss agent!! I am not sure where you read that or who told you that, but it does not cause fat loss.. so the belly and inner thighs will not go away with winny... the more muscle you have on your body, the less fat you have.. Winstrol (winny) does help to bring out vascularity by NOT retaining much water and putting on decent lean muscle.. so basically more lean muscle = less fat...

BUT Winstrol (winny) is NOT a FATBURNER!!! if you have questions or doubts, there are many articles about what Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) can and can not do..

Now to answer your questions.. but this is NOT my advice.. jsut information for you...
for strength, anavar is fantastic, but is a pill.. Primo is injectable and gives great strength and good gains.. EQ is another for endurance and strength with nice gains... durabolin is fast acting deca.. ( a good choice for a female that wants deca like gains)
ALL Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) produce sides!! Some milder than others and as a female, the lower the dosage the less risk of sides and the lower the androgen properties and higher anabolic the lower the sides..

hope that helps and i do hope that you take what i am saying as a vet looking out for your best interest!!! ok girl..
luv super

AS is not a fat burner. It will help to increase muscle mass but by taking AS you will not loose fat. Loosing fat is done with diet and exercise mainly, then there are things like clen or an ECA stack that can help speed up your metabolism to some degree.

Teenfitness, why don't you post up your diet and training and maybe we can help give you some suggestions on tweaking that. I'd hate to see you waste your money and time, not to mention deal with sides, when what you're trying to achieve can really be done more simply. :)

Also, your b/f is so young that his natural test is still quite high and he could also continue to train naturally for a while longer. There are issues that can affect younger guys taking AS that he's probably not aware of. Deca has some annoying sexual sides and he will not enjoy them at all.

WOW. thats a lot of negitive feedback! lol.so you girls think i/we shouldnt take anything? we both want to compete someday soon in fitness competitions, and we both are in the process of becoming personal trainers, so we both really wanted to get big and cut for both things. i know we are young, i am almost 20, and hes almost 21. people we have spoken to told us that we ARE old enough to take AS, but you guys said we arent. i'll trust you ladies! if you honestly feel that i'm too young for anaver or winstrol, i'll hold off. however, the only things i would take EVER are winstrol and/or anavar. so dont worry about me ever taking anything else like deca or the shit the guys take. i dont want all the sides that would come along with those! lol. oh i also forgot to add in my post that i have taken clen before, but that was horrible. it didnt do anything except make me feel like i was on speed! so i have tried both clen and Winstrol, but i REALLY want to try anavar! i wish i would have tried that first! but if you girls honestly think i shouldnt, i'll trust you!
ok, you asked about my diet and exercise. well i am a strong believer in nutrition! i dont ever skip meals, and i always eat healthy. i am a full out vegetarian, so all my protien comes from soy products( Boca, and gardenburger products fill my freezer. lol) i eat a lot of veggies and fruits. i try to stay away from empty carbs. each day i eat a protien bar and some kind of friut or Smart Start cereal with skim milk. then around 12:00 i eat a gardenburger with avacodo, lettuce tomato, katchup, onion, soy cheese and a whole wheat bun. then before i hit up the gym i drink a protien shake and a small snack. after the gym, i usually go to Subway and get a Veggie Delight with all the veggies and honey mustard. or if i dont go to subway, i come home and eat something small and healthy. ( i can never seem to eat a lot after working out..?) thats about it. i dont eat any sugary foods or fried food ( yuck!) and i eat mostly all natural foods. needless to say, i am a HEALTH FREAK! lol. my exercise routine is in my first post. i am not a lazy or unhealthy person at all! the reason for the small amout of body fat i have is genetic. i come from a somewhat heavy family. but i am not a heavey person. i am small/medium framed, and i have a lot of muscle for my age and frame. so i'm just looking for that little edge. you know? a little bit more size, and strength. i really want to get some anavar though. so how long do you girls think i should wait before taking some?? ok well i wrote a lot, so i'll shut up now. thank you all so much for the responses and concerns! i love you girls! talk to you soon. thx! ~Caroline ( teenfitness)

oh, one last thing. so is anavar considered a 'cutting AS' ? thats what i have heard. that both winstrol and anavar are "cutters". but when i took winstrol, i got stronger and a little bit bigger, but not "cut". will anavar have the same affect. like, will it be more of a cutter than winstrol, or will it give me strenth and size like wonstrol.?basically, what is the difference between the two and how are the outcomes/results different/alike.?? wow, thats confussing. if you understand what i mean, then maybe you can help me answer that question. lol :) thx. ~Caroline

I'm not very familiar with veg. diets, but from the looks of it you're taking in way too many carbs and not enough protein and good fats. Skim milk, although low in fat is high in carbs, then you add in the cereal and you have I dunno...over 40 grams of carbs? Plus the bun at lunch and the subway roll probably come to another what...100? You also mentioned fruits...while they are considered natural, they are simple carbs too and if you're trying to lower bf then they should be out. Your carbs should come from complex carbs like oatmeal, brown rice, veggies, sweet potatoes. Fats are important, try adding in some olive oil and flax. I don't know the mechanics of it, but having the right kinds of fats included in your diet will actually help lower bodyfat. Protein...I don't know where a vegetarian should get their protein from, I'm sure someone else can make suggestions. Do you eat eggs? I think a good proportion of your calloric intake should be something like 60% protein, 20% fat, and 20% carbs with 1.5 gm. of protein per lb. of your bodyweight. I'm not so sure how good the boca burgers are though...last time I looked at veggie burgers the fat content was pretty damn high and the protein didn't seem all that substantial. Check what it says on the side of the box.

I think you might want to search the boards for diet info for vegetarians. Maybe make a new post if you can't find much info. on it.

As for the Anavar (var) being used in conjunction with cutting...I haven't used it myself but am planning on it soon. Basically, Anavar (var) combined with hard training while dieting will preserve your muscle mass while you lower bodyfat, or you can use it to grow, either one depends on your diet though. Anavar (var) is also very expensive, but it's got minimal sides. It's used largely in the medical community for aids patents to help prevent muscle loss.

I really doubt that you need to use AS yet though, I think you can accomplish what you're looking for by tweaking your diet some more. :)

thanks, for the info. you really think i'm eating too many carbs? damn, i thought i was doing good with not eating a lot of carbs. :( i'll start eating less, carbs. but isnt it true that you NEED carbs, especially if you work out a lot? i have always been told that. but ..? oh and lol, veggie burgers are SO SO low in fat. and most all of the meat-less products are low fat too and decently high in protien! for example, Morningstar Farms veggie patties ( my fave.) only have 6G OF FAT. 140 CALS. 0 CHOLESTEROL. AND ONLY 5G CARB. THEY HAVE 15G OF PROTIEN AND MANY VITAMINS TOO! i will stick by my meat-less products all the way. they are very healthy, very yummy, and very MEAT-LESS. lol. us vegetarians( the knowlageable ones) get all of our protien through soy. unless you are a vegetarian yourself, its hard to know about what we eat and how to get the right nutrieants. i have been a veg. for 6 years now, and throughout thoses years i have read and researched A LOT about getting the proper nutrients with out eating animals. and yes i do eat eggs. i should probably eat more of them though considering they are a good way to get omega and protien, right. well. thanks again, and if you have any more suggestions, let me know. ~Caroline

Hi Caroline,
I'd like to throw you my .02 as well...

I believe you aren't ready for Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) yet. Even though you feel you are very competent about nutrition and fitness (and I'm sure you are), you just haven't given your body proper time to mature. Esp your MUSCLES. After I hit 28, my body finally started responding correctly, and I had been training since my early 20s too. Now, at the ripe old age of 34 (lol) I finally feel I've peaked at my natural potential. It is only now that I've decided to try Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) for the first time.

It's been 3 weeks and I like my results, but in no way do I expect a weight loss. The earlier post was correct when they told you that "AAS is not a fat loss agent - it's your diet that is mainly responsible for fat loss". And all Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) come with sides - you are much too young to risk your health for the small advantage that Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) "MIGHT" get you right now.

I agree also that you aren't eating enough protein. Your protein to carb ratio is off. It's my opinion that some of your carbs could be more complex (whole grains, beans, oatmeal) and that you need MORE PROTEIN. I'm not an expert at the vegan protein thang either, but I'd seriously try to bump up your protein somehow. Maybe you could get a Soy protein shake with water to take a couple times a day? That way, there would be no added carbs to speak of? Most individuals trying to gain size have to supplement their protein needs along these lines. It's hard for us "normal" folks to get enough animal protein and those little creatures are EVERYWHERE (poor cows).

I think it's great you are so into the fitness thing right now. It can be healthy, but it can get ugly if you try to fool mother nature. Let your natural genetics ride for a few years. Train HEAVY with your man, and increase your protein and see what happens. Best of luck to you girl!
Keili:D

Keili said:
It's hard for us "normal" folks to get enough animal protein

Hey...who ya callin "normal"!?!?!? ;)

Teen, yes, you definitely do need carbs, but if you're trying to lower bodyfat, the ratios need to be different than what you're at now. By keeping your protein intake on the higher end, you will not loose any muscle and you can actually increase muscle mass while loosing fat. Also, watch the carbs in shakes and bars...some of them are really high as you probably know.

If you go to FitDay.com you can create an account there and you can log in all of the foods you eat and it will do the calculations for you so you can see where you're at. There will be charts there to show you the percentages...it makes figuring easier for some people.

For breakfast, instead of cereal and skim milk, you could try 1/2 cup of oatmeal (made with water) and a few egg whites plus one whole egg for breakfast. You'll lower your carbs and the carbs will be complex and you'll increase your protein. Maybe when you go to Subway they can make your veggie in a wrap instead of on the bread...I know they're advertising a low carb wrap that fits into Atkins type diets. Just some ideas for ya. :)

Last edited:
Hey C..

i am so glad you are getting such incredible feedback from the ladies here!! They are really supportive and knowledgable and always remember, we are ALWAYS looking out for your best interest!!
The reason i am on the boards is that if i can help just one woman do Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) the right way and not fuck up their bodies, i feel as though i have accomplished something :)
So i do hope when we say you are too young.. it is meant with the greatest concern and not at all to speak down to you!! I just want you to (like Keili said) try and reach your genetic potential naturally..
now.. the diet advice given is solid!! I was a bit younger than Keili.. i started my cycle at 26, but have also been weight training since i was 17.. and like yourself, i had a competition in mind and needed the extra edge/push... so now ya know where i am coming from :)

as per your question of the better "cutter" drug.. Honey i can not stress enough that NEITHER are cutters!!! Both will put on lean body mass and both will build strength.. again.. more muscle = less fat!! But they are not thermogenic cutters like fatburners.. as far as more anabolic ratios vs. androgenic ana Anavar (var) wins hands down compared to winny.. it has more anabolic properties which means less sides and close to no water retention.. when they say that Anavar (var) is used during a cutter or precontest, what is really meant is that when combined with a diet and cardio, Anavar (var) will keep and promote lean body mass with NO water retention and as the muscles harden up, fat is actually squeezed out of the dense parts of the muscle.. so then as fat is squeezed out, your diet and cardio will burn it off, so basically ana Anavar (var) can AID in fat burning by creating tighter harder muscles.. but without the cardio and diet, you will not get "cut".. NOW do you see how ana Anavar (var) mistakenly gets called a "cutter" or fat burner?!? :)

the true #! Cutter is DIET!!! high protein, moderate fats and low carbs WILL 100% work!!! being a vegitarian makes it hard to get sufficient protein... so you will need to resort to shakes for a good amount!

i sure hope your head is straight now girl!! :)

luv super

I found this on another board and thought it might be of some use to ya, Teen! :)

"Often, we hear about the health benefits of soy using the argument that Japanese and other Asian countries have been using soy forever and they're all much healthier than we are. What is usually not mentioned is that these cultures used small amounts of FERMENTED soy products, not this process, denatured, genetically modified (GMO) soy that we are being told to use for our 'health'. Soy has a low Biological Value of 74. Whey isolates have a BV of 159 (whey concentrates - 104). There are an increasing number of studies that conclude that soy has estrogenic effects on the human body (not good if you want to build muscle). I wouldn't rule out soy all together if it's something that you enjoy, but I definitely wouldn't use it as my main source of protein. And I would also stick with the fermented, GMO-free soy. That being said, Whey is superior in so many, many ways. "

I can only echo the great advice the ladies here have given you already. I will simply repeat a couple of things:

1. Steroids are not "cutters", they are meant to increase muscle mass.

2. You aren't getting enough protein. If you are looking to cut fat and maintain muscle mass you should be getting about 180-200 grams of protein per day, and you won't be getting that from veggies, fruit and cereal, trust me. Here are some ideas for protein - eggs (if you eat them), whey shakes, and tofu.

3. As Mrs.P suggested, try going to fitday.com and logging what you eat for a couple of days so that you can get a better idea of how many grams of carbs, fat, and protein you're getting.

4. Diet and Training first. Max out your genetic potential. Do your homework and wait to consider using AAS.

OH MY GOD!! I LOVE YOU GIRLS SO MUCH! you all have really been a help with all my questions and concerns. i cant belive how off i was from listening to the GUYS at the gym. lol! just goes to show you that women DO know more!! ok, well i dont really know where to start. umm ..oh i will tell you all now that i wont be doing any more AS any time soon, you girls are right, my body probably isnt even done growing and maturing, so why should i risk fucking it up now, eh?! :) and i understand no AS is a "fat burner" or "cutter", now. thank you for expalining that for me ;) oh, and about the soy. i get all my soy stuff from the health food stores, so i have always trusted it. but that was a crazy article, i just might look into whey. and to super, thats crazy that you, too, started training so young. i actually started heavy training at 16. i was the buffest little sophmore at our school. lol. but then again, i was the buffest junior and senoir too. lol. now i just want to be the buffest in college and i'll be set.j/k HAHA AS IF! ( i wish) ok, but seriously, i will take in ALL the advise you girls have shared with me. i am just sooo frusterated right now because how messed up my diet is. here i was, thinking i ate sooo damn healthy and natural and i felt i got the right amout of nutrients each day. but I WAS WRONG! :( ok, so you all think i should eat more eggs and whey for protien, and cut out the buns, and cereal, and most all the carbs i eat.? right? well i will do that. oh, and i drink soy shakes and bars a lot. like atleast one of each every day. i'm always so busy, and they are great for on the go health. ya know. so basically drink the shakes, eat the bars, cut out the carbs, and eat more whey and eggs. ?? did i get everything?? oh and i will for sure check out fitday.com !! i have one last questions for super. ( or anyone i guess) how old were you when you first tried anavar? and how long do you girls think i should wait before taking it. seriously thank you girls so much!! talk to you soon! love ~Caroline

and just as an aside, too much soy can make the thyroid slow... so don't rely entirely on soy for protein. try eating lots of legumes as well.. they're also full of iron and fibre.

protein bars=candy. do NOT rely on them.

and no more than 2 shakes a day... real food is better.

in the diet forum there's a sticky that outlines good foods... and for carbs, most of us eat oatmeal, yams, sweet potatoes, brown rice.

eggs are a perfect source of protein girly!

Last edited:
For women, the best "starter" steroids seem to be the "safest" ones(in no paticular order):

Anavar
Primo
EQ

For men, the most common first cycle seems to be Test and Dbol. I would say that I myself used Test and Dbol for a first cycle and the reults were decent. Since it seems you are both looking for the safest drugs, I would say that your boyfriend should research the various Testosterones and maybe some Anavar as well.

Re: can you help???

teenfitness said:
help !
hi ladies!
p.s. thanks super!!!;)

There are a few things that I see necessary to correct before you go out exploring the next cycle for you both. First I would like to say I am happy you are pushing an intense weight training regimen. Oh yeah, that belly of his can be eliminated with proper training/eating. However it is critical you realize that just because your training stlyes are the same, your chemicals exogenous and endogenous are and should be very different. You need to eliminate the word US from your cycle advice. For you it would seem very likely that you could get the desired results from anavar, clen and/or T3 with little/NO sides if done properly. I would stay away from short acting inj if you are only going to take one/week...that will actually increase your risk for side effects. I can give you a lot more if you like...just PM me

Back