TEKK LABS? EQ & PROP Help!

FINESSE

Was wondering if anyone on here has ever had any experience or insight on Tekk Labs Equipoise 300 & Tekk Labs Test 100 Propionate ? Searched the forums and the rest of the net and could not find any info on lab. However few guys in my area had had great results and no problems using the same batch.

Bout to start a PROP 100 mg EOD for 10 weeks and EQ 150 mg Twice a week for 12 weeks.

200 lbs
6'3
16% BF

Have done one cycle of Test prop 100 mg EOD for 10 weeks and had great gains that stayed for months.... this was 2 years ago

I Diet and Train well

Last edited:
Im sure it is just a UGL they are springing up all over now a days. I havnt heard of them before but if you are getting good reviews from friends then Im sure your good to go. Sounds like a good second cycle though, Good luck!

Never heard of Tekk labs either. There are so many UGL's it's impossible to keep track of 'em all...

Yeah thanks guys, from what it seems it is a UGL..... Im only hearing good things about the results, and I feel confident in using it cause some of my close associates have completed cycles using from the Lot/batch.

In any event I did my first injec today! went very smoothly using a 22g. Will try to keep post updated on how everything is going.

Back