Tell Me If This Should Crash..

A-10

Delectable Injectables
Made test prop @ 200mg/ml

Went with 2/20 and 1/2 oil + 1/2 EO

Brewed it, looked good, then yesterday looked like I had rock candy growing in the bottom. I added 1ml BA, heated, and its holding so far. Shot some and still has some decent post inject soreness.

The thing is I'm a little suspect about the EO. I really didnt think the prop would crash with those ratios of solvents. Plus the EO was dirt cheap from where I bought it. I've heard people having prop crash with 5/20 @ 200mg/ml but they weren't using EO. Any thoughts?

The type of oil used could probably have an effect, I suppose.

If the EO was so cheap, why didn't you just replace all of the oil with EO?

mranak said:
The type of oil used could probably have an effect, I suppose.

If the EO was so cheap, why didn't you just replace all of the oil with EO?

I used sesame.

I didnt go 100% because I used the same ratios to mix up my NPP @ 150mg/ml, which is holding great. I just thought that 200mg/ml of prop in 1/2 EO was towards the lower limits of its ability to hold higher strength mixtures in solution, maybe I'm wrong.

Sounds like whatever you have is borderline. I suppose that you always have the option of diluting what you have.

I couldn't tell you if the EO is fake or not. Maybe someone else can. dunno.

Dammit i checked tonight and my prop crashed slightly once again. Not as bad as the last time though.

Also my NPP crashed pretty hard after holding for a few weeks, wtf?

I'm gonna try adding 1ml of ba and reheating each and hope that it holds. I was surprised that the npp crashed after holding so long since I keep all my shit in the same temp/ location all the time.

Hey my friend,

You must stay no more then 100mg per ml on T-Pop and NPP any short ester.
There is no way around it.

Yes there is. Using EO as the primary solvent with no oil would do the trick. Its been done many times over @ 200mg/ml and Ive heard many reports of the almighty "painless prop" but havent experienced such a miracle myself.

Next time use the EO with no oil brudda.

Back