tell me what you think

Just got off of a cycle of Tren, Winstrol, t3 and Clen. ..I am finally lean...my stats are 6'0 222lbs. 9.9%bf 22 years old....2nd cycles under my belt. Here are some pics...any feedback is appreciated.

looking pretty lean bro....... just need to smash your back a little more :D

i have the same prob... but you deff looking good

Looking great bro. Nice symmetry. I would just keep adding on the mass and you'll be a monster.

Mseries IS A FRIEND OF MINE. HE POSTED SOME FOR ME BECAUSE I COULDN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST. AND AS FAR AS WEIGHT IS CONCERNED I, AM BY BODYBUILDING STANDARDS SO THAT IS WHY I WOULD WEIGH MORE THAN PEOPLE OF SHORTER STATURE. THANKS FOR THE COMPLEMENTS AND KEEP UP THE SUGGESTIONS!

Great Build Whats Your Tranning For Your Traps,chest, And Shoulders There Freaking Huge. I Would Love To Be Built Like That Because I Am Also Tall And I Cant Fill In My Frame! Keep Up The Great Work

thenextbgthing83/M-Series said:
Just got off of a cycle of Tren, Winstrol, t3 and Clen. ..I am finally lean...my stats are 6'0 222lbs. 9.9%bf 22 years old....2nd cycles under my belt. Here are some pics...any feedback is appreciated.
Oh, MY bad. :rolleyes:

Reactions: RJ
futureprospect1984 its always going to be a challenge to fill in your frame since your taller like me. your just going to have to workout twice as hard. but my training for me chest is 18set total 5flat5inlcine5decline and 3chair pushups. my shoulders are 5sets behind the neck and i superset side raises with that. then 5sets arnold press with side raises superset. my traps are 6sets infront barbell shrugs and i superset 6sets behind the neck. i pyramid my reps for all my body parts starting with 15reps and i work my way down to 2 reps. thanks for the compliment!

future i have added some pics so you could see the evoulution of my traps. i have been doing the same routine for a year now. there posted oldest to the 2 newest

future i have added some pics so you could see the evoulution of my traps. i have been doing the same routine for a year now. there posted oldest to the 2 newest

looking great! bring up your arms more and you will look really good; your back double bicep shows weakness in your bi's and tri's. fill those out and you'll be set!
~MINX

Youre delts look good bro, but youre not 9% bf, maybe 12. @ 9 youre abs would be really visable.

he could be 9% depending on how much weight he is carrying in the bottom half.

Critique - Arms need work both bis and tris lack , back needs width thickness seems to be good , i like the shape and structure of your chest and abs , shoulders will come in time . Overall great job bro but then again i havent seen the wheelies.

Back