Temperature Question

Jackal320155

Still waiting on my BA water to arrive but my LR3 got here. Noticed it was kept with cold packs. Should I place the LR3 in the fridge until I reconstitute it with the BA?

Storage in the freezer. I posted some information referenced from Gropep site the original creators of the IGF-1 on the storage of peptides if you look back into my post history. Storage in a fridge environment is favorable after recon.
Still waiting on my BA water to arrive but my LR3 got here. Noticed it was kept with cold packs. Should I place the LR3 in the fridge until I reconstitute it with the BA?

I noticed it said avoid freeze-thaw cycles. I'm assuming this is after the BA has been added. Powder in the freezer, when BA gets here add BA then store in the fridge. Sound good?

LR3 is from Osta-Gain by the way. Looks good.

Yes you are correct. Avoid freezing the product after the mixing solution is added. From the multitude of research I have read this may cause damage in the bonding. Thank you for that purchase Jackal and good research/questions. You've become very informative so I look forward to your feed back on our Osta IGF.
I noticed it said avoid freeze-thaw cycles. I'm assuming this is after the BA has been added. Powder in the freezer, when BA gets here add BA then store in the fridge. Sound good?

LR3 is from Osta-Gain by the way. Looks good.

Back