Tendonosis, collagen repair, eq deca, test, PLZ help!

TheseGains

sup guys, i've been out of the gym for 2 months now due to tendonosis of the elbow.

my doc told me to rest it for a while and it should heal.....but from what i have read tendinosis is not an inflammatory condition like tendinitis but rather "aging"/ overused tendons.

I have read that high testosterone decreases collagen synthesis by 70-80%. and have read that specific steroids such as EQ, deca, anavar, Primo increase Collagen synthesis by upwards 270% and 350% by week 2 for eq.

has anyone tried eq/deca to help with tendon repair? and was it effective?

Last edited:
deca has aways bee a huge boost for my tendon/ joint and even spinal comfort and health

i had severe tendonitis in an elbow ad forearm, really hampered my training

rested to 4 months - seems to improve.. first intense workout it was right back to square one.

saw docs, pts and massage therapist

finally went to acupuncturist out of desperation

6 months of agony - and this acupuncture had me pain free in less than 5 visits, about 3 weeks

worth a shot if you have tried all other avenues without relief. it wired for me like magic.. good luck bro- bronson

You can't compare percentages like that OP. 270% of collagen synthesis compared to an already small number means far less than 80% degradation from 100% connective tissue strength.

If you're looking for something that really will assist in the repair of connective tissues, HGH is it. Just better be ready to bust out the checkbook - stuff isn't cheap at effective doses.

Deca will provide relief from synovial fluid related joint pain, like shoulder and knee pain, but elbows are not as likely if it's tendon-related.

My .02c :)

i just realized the information i had gotten had no evidence to support it and was being spread around forums without any verification.

i find it odd that my injury occurred during my cruise, training with lighter weight rather than on my blasts with much heavier weights.

could it be that testosterone actually helps tendons and ligaments?

deca has aways bee a huge boost for my tendon/ joint and even spinal comfort and health

i had severe tendonitis in an elbow ad forearm, really hampered my training

rested to 4 months - seems to improve.. first intense workout it was right back to square one.

saw docs, pts and massage therapist

finally went to acupuncturist out of desperation

6 months of agony - and this acupuncture had me pain free in less than 5 visits, about 3 weeks

worth a shot if you have tried all other avenues without relief. it wired for me like magic.. good luck bro- bronson

bronson, do you happen to remember when your arm started to heal? could it have been when deca/test levels were peaking in your system? because it may have been the juice that fixed you up rather than the acupuncture treatment.

considering most injuries occur off cycle/cruise rather than during on blasts/cycles.

I was going to suggest accupuncture as well. Had horrible elbow/bicep/brachialis tendon pain. Webt on a cruise and had been curious about it. Went for 2 sessions and a couple massages. I have no pain any longer. But I did supplement deca with my trt soon after the cruise so I can't say for sure if it was accupuncture or deca.

no sir, it wasn't the anabolics

i had been on cycle for over 12 weeks already, with another 14 weeks left to go

i know exactly, because my biceps are weak points proportionately for my build.. i have a sports specific physique

and i couldn't work hard enough to bring my biceps up with the pain i was experiencing in my elbow joint

after the acupuncture did its magic, i was able to bring up my arms nearly half an inch with the time i had left on cycle.

it was no fluke.. i had the same injury flare up again after shaming a bunch of kids i train into doing their god damn pull ups one day - and three days f misery i went back into the acupuncturist office, he treated me ONCE this time around

and the next day , i had zero pain in my joint

i can't recommend acupuncture to you guys enough

if you find a good acupuncturist, that person will save you a huge amount of money on doctors and prescriptions , and keep you healthy as a horse so you can train and do the things you love to do

Deca works wonders on my joints, they have a looser and smoother feeling and it isn't placebo. My knee paint drops significantly and my front delts don't hurt so bad even though they are more pumped when training....

Other things that will help as mentioned, TB500, HGH, IGF-1 although I would go with HGH over the long run.

Used tb500 and radjay's deca - not sure what really healed by shoulders, but they were recovered after all.

I did tb500 for about 6 weeks of twice a week injections. No help, but also didn't get too much worse. Can't really say yay or nay on that treatment.

I know deca helps joints but its more due to fluid than actually enhancing the area.
I like it in HRT at times at low dose of 75-100mg/ew .
but that from pain and issues .
for actual help I would rec TB500 and/or IGF or GH boosting peptides like a Mod GRF 1-29/ GHRO2 combo.

I know deca helps joints but its more due to fluid than actually enhancing the area.
I like it in HRT at times at low dose of 75-100mg/ew .
but that from pain and issues .
for actual help I would rec TB500 and/or IGF or GH boosting peptides like a Mod GRF 1-29/ GHRO2 combo.

Yeah it most definitly helps whilst on it for a lot of people due to the increase in syonvial fluid as halfwit mentioned earlier. Typically I see a lot of guys saying tha the benefit dissapears when comming off it and some saying theeir injury was healed after comming off it. Whether Nandrolone itself can heal the injury and/or provide relief to the pain whilst the injury is healing it is still a win-win. However, HGH is king for collagen repair/synthesis and that the truth is Deca has nothing on HGH for that purpose, but still works as proven via studies amongst other benfits that make it appealing but that's another thread on itself.

I run Deca at 200mg per week alonside 200mg Test whilst cruising (currently just cruising on 250mg Test and slowly bulking up) and it provided me with all the joint relief I need. I feel as if my knees have healed a lot since previously being on Deca, but whos to say Deca didn't heal it at all. Either way, it assited in joint relief whilst they were healing as the pain is nowhere near as bad. However, I do feel that Deca most deffintly provided a looser feeling all round and knee pain is heavily reduced on it, I haven't run it for 6 months now and will be adding it back in at 200mg shortly.

Back