tereskan's sister

quasimodo

in the last 16 months my sister has lost over 50lb of fat she has achived so much and were all so very proud of her, she still has some weight to lose mainly from her hips and lower half so if anyone can offer advice she would be very grateful to help her with the final push.
More so i just wanted to post her pics as people can see what can be achieved with hard work and dedication!

before and after pics:::::::::

I have some advice for her. She just needs to continue doing what she's been doing, and just keep turning up at the gym. Your sister has made incredible changes. More power to her.

H20 is right. She just needs to give it more time. The basics will work...clean diet, heavy lifting, adequate cardio, etc.

If she wants to concentrate a bit on the lower body I highly suggest lunges and squats for "sculpting".

She has done an excellent job and I don't blame you for wanting to boast. Kudos to her! :rockband:

as yet she hasn't lifted a weight, all she has done is the cardio, she never saw the point of trying to tone when everything is covered by a thick layer of lard.

thanks for the suggestions guys she will really appreshiated the encouragement when she see's this.

If anyone has any more suggestions as to a lifting program then please feel free to chime in.

so what 5 minute a day infomercial is she using? j/k. amazing how diet and exercise can transform one's body. let her start incorporating weights, she'll have a tight body before she knows it. and once she gets there she'll see how easy it is to keep lean and maintain it.

Hell of a transformation. Takes serious dedication to make a life change like this. Kudos to her.

Tell her to go out and fid the outfit she wants to be able to fit into, buy it and hang it where she has to see it everyday. Use it for motivation. Excellent progress so far, tell her to stick with it....we expect an update when she reaches her goal.

Hell ya! I love these type of posts. These type of stories are what makes me want to be a personal trainer full time! Awesome job to your sis. I'm sure she's now turning those heads that never gave a second look before ;) That's what makes it all worth it...IMO besides the just feeling healthier/better.
Definetly get her set up with a resistance program. Since it will be new to her I would recommend a Cybex or Nautilus style of circuit training just to get her started on the movements, feeling , etc..

intense weight lifting is great for fat loss, so her not doing it is a mistake!!! Doing cardio only raises your metabolism for about an hour, doing intense weight lifting your metabolism is raised for much of the day.

Secondly, muscle needs energy so the more muscle you have the more calories you will burn.

lastly, make sure she is taking a good Multi Vitamin. Natural toxins are stored in fat and when you lose it they get released, so it's good to have a multi V for that purpose. Fish oil should be a staple in EVERYONEs diet especially someone who is trying to lose weight. It has shown to improve body composistion without changing diets or training... 15G a day.. with 400 IU of Vitamin E per 10g of fish oil

thanks guys, she has looked on here and is really chuffed with all the good remarks and she is now adding strength training to her workouts. Thanks for the support we will no doubt add further pictures as the progress continues.

Miss Muscle said:
H20 is right. She just needs to give it more time. The basics will work...clean diet, heavy lifting, adequate cardio, etc.

If she wants to concentrate a bit on the lower body I highly suggest lunges and squats for "sculpting".

She has done an excellent job and I don't blame you for wanting to boast. Kudos to her! :rockband:

I totally agree with you Miss Muscle.

Back