test 400 injection...help!!!

25 ml for $600.00... Hell no! Visit this site's sponsors. I'm using t 400 as testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), No insurance right now, I usually get Watson- 200 mg.Cypionate by prescription from Walgreens. If I need to warm up a bottle, I use the sink. Let it rest for 5-10 mins in warm water and swirl it gently. I put a cc of 400 in my quad last week. OUCH! Strictly glutes or delts from here on out.:wallbash:

Try inch and a half needles and heating the gear for 15 sec before the injection. IN the siringe without the pin

600$ for 25 ml? huh god bless i live in greece :p norma hellas sale it for the half price. anyway for that nasty pumps and yellow shit just place an ice for 5 min than wash with warm water i think it will help.

i have only took one cycle of test 250 and now i am about to start my second cycle which will consist of test 400 or 250 again ( i already have the 400 but this forum is making me 2nd think that choice) deca, and d-bol. i used bio tech 250 first ad didnt gain anything from it, little pain in first few injection (in butt) but i dd not like the 250

Test 400

Fellas let me give you the secret to Painless and I mean painless T400 injections. If you are on a bulking cycle use Decca 300 or Decca 400 and their will be no more pain. The Decca dilutes the concentration of the T400 down and it's the Prop in the T400 that causes all the pain. I just found this secret out and I will NEVER use T400 by itself again.

Mate i dont think its the prop that causes the pain, i am currently using test 400 ISIS labs which contains no prop just 200mg enathate and 200mg deconate and the post injection pain is sore as hell in my glutes, its the benzol alchohol which causes the pain, but i do agree that mixing deca with it can prevent the pain.

ive had serious pain from an test injection and it wasnt infected. I mean so painful i dryheaved just thinking about it. test 400 is know to hurt bro. hopefully you correctly administered the shot. You know, warmed the juice, injected slow, and rubbed the delt down before and after injection.
iv been injecting test400 for 4 weeks nw and to be honest i havent felt any pain at all part from 1 week wer it was quite painful. i do warm up the substance in hotwater and also mix it wid decca. wdd u say it might be fake. thanks

I have been using Test400 for a while now and only on my first two injections did I have pain. For my third I applied a heating patch within two minutes of pulling the needle out covering the injection site, then went for a 45 min run. As to if this helped any I'm not sure, but I've continued to do this and had no more pain beside the typical IM injection little throb.

I'm inexperienced with t400. I started a couple of weeks ago. The pain has been noticeable, but bearable until now. Ive already noticed some decent results. I diluted it & injected my 1st few times in my delts. My problem is that I've lost my hookup so I have a limited supply of stickers. I've used up the only 1 1/4" needle I had. I have several insulin syringes, but they have a tiny needle. Being impatient & anxious to keep it goin, I've administered my last few shots with the small insulin needles in my quads, thinkin the muscle is easier to reach bc there's less of a fat layer to get thru. It felt like I reached the muscle the 1st 2 shots in my quads, the pain was worse and it made it difficult to walk without limping. This last one I took 1.5 days ago has hurt much worse, limpin bad, there is a noticeable mound where I injected. I'm not sure if it's because I injected too quickly, or if I didn't breach the muscle. I need advice on either a trick to make these tiny insulin syringes work, or on a way or place to get the proper type & size needles, discretely. Please help, I'm a rookie & don't want to waste it. Thanks

Last edited:
Reaction to T400

injected 1 cc into my left delt friday and now i have a knot and terrible pain...is it an infection??...i have no experience with test 400 but i know it is supposed to hurt but this seems different from any other gear pain i have ever experienced...any advice from someone with similar experiences will be appreciated...thanks

I get the same reaction when I use 100 or more CC's.And it really hurts and it's scary.It's not an infection you are having a reaction to the base the testosterone is in.I cut back to 50CC's and its not as painful and the knots in the muscle go down faster.I still use it .I like the results from it.Great for fat loss.But it will hurt.Good luck!!Steve

The stronger the gear, typically the more pain. They can't cram that much T into a single cc otherwise:) like one of he other posters mentioned: cut it with B12, or some other (sterile) oil like grapeseed oil or the like. You'll have to take a bigger shot, but it should help!

Was it virgin muscle? I don't recall reading if it was or not...

test 400 doesnt hurt

Test 400 hurts like a bitch 2days after until a week or so after. It doesn't get any better with each shot. Occaisonally the site area would swell a tad and would get red hot for 3-4 days and then clear up. My brand was Red Sea.

over her in england the stuff isnt bad its more off a sting than and bad pain and doesnt sting for very long at all if it is shot in to arse in shoulder hurts like hell tho

shouldnt hurt that bad

injected 1 cc into my left delt friday and now i have a knot and terrible pain...is it an infection??...i have no experience with test 400 but i know it is supposed to hurt but this seems different from any other gear pain i have ever experienced...any advice from someone with similar experiences will be appreciated...thanks

i have not long started my cycle but it hurts abit but not as much as its hurting you sounds like gear is off but im newbie so im only saying on my own exsperiance

ye
Fellas let me give you the secret to Painless and I mean painless T400 injections. If you are on a bulking cycle use Decca 300 or Decca 400 and their will be no more pain. The Decca dilutes the concentration of the T400 down and it's the Prop in the T400 that causes all the pain. I just found this secret out and I will NEVER use T400 by itself again.

yes test 400 you need to mix Decca 300 or 400 but I just discovered by going on my wifes vibration plates great must work the stuff thru the muscle

First time injecting t400 alone. Did 1cc in my quad yesterday. Leg day today I was able to muscle through all of it but the front squats. Still walking with a limp today!

My source does not provide sterile oil at this time to mix with my t400. I do however have extra eq from a previous cycle would it be benifical to use the eq for a cutting agent?

It Shouldn't Be Infected Unless You Didn't Execute the procedures correctly i.e. Wiping the area before and after

Back