TEST-400 pros and cons!!

Fist

Just got my EP T-400 in the other day. The delivery process was smooth and always in contact with a rep when needed. Short time to wait and just plane simple.

I'm only 2 years into the gear game so I never run over 2cc per injection on any given site and haven't run my test over 500mg weekly. First injection in ventro I actually had no pip but my wife has great technique since she is a nurse, now with all honesty, the next dat I did have a good lump and a bit sore. To me these are all good things I think to look for. No redness or anything out the norm. Fun, sort of like the first time all over again :)
Took my EP Test E 250 and the new bottle of Test 400 and shook up a little and noticed the bubbles rose a tad slower in the 400 than the 250. Second injection was tonight and I did myself this time and noticed no pip again and will update on the soreness later.
I'm excited to run this with my upcoming cycle and think it should pair nice with some NPP and MAST. More updates to come.

Almost forgot, nice new individual packaging per bottle. View attachment 564893

Just got my EP T-400 in the other day. The delivery process was smooth and always in contact with a rep when needed. Short time to wait and just plane simple.

I'm only 2 years into the gear game so I never run over 2cc per injection on any given site and haven't run my test over 500mg weekly. First injection in ventro I actually had no pip but my wife has great technique since she is a nurse, now with all honesty, the next dat I did have a good lump and a bit sore. To me these are all good things I think to look for. No redness or anything out the norm. Fun, sort of like the first time all over again :)
Took my EP Test E 250 and the new bottle of Test 400 and shook up a little and noticed the bubbles rose a tad slower in the 400 than the 250. Second injection was tonight and I did myself this time and noticed no pip again and will update on the soreness later.
I'm excited to run this with my upcoming cycle and think it should pair nice with some NPP and MAST. More updates to come.

Almost forgot, nice new individual packaging per bottle. View attachment 564893

Sounds spot on bro. Pip is person to person. I get pip from everything. The worst honestly is my prescription cyp-200.

Some get no pip whatsoever from our products...even the T-400. I'd expect some bite usually from T-400 due to the amount of solvents needed to keep it in solution. but like I said it's person to person.

Crazy thing is I actually get more pip with mast if my wife does it than me. Mast is a bit thicker so she tends to move more trying to push in. If I'm injecting anything myself, I can feel when I'm moving and know how much I can tolerate.

Next injection coming soon on T-400!!

If your gear burns and has PIP then just mix it in your syringe with some Deca or even Test E being NOT a blend. I haven't tried a blend in over a year but they used to burn like a MF. When I decide who I'm going with next month I will do some T400 or 500.

OH very important PIP isn't just due to the concentrate , it's also how you handle your syringe during injection.

Last edited:
If your gear burns and has PIP then just mix it in your syringe with some Deca or even Test E being NOT a blend. I haven't tried a blend in over a year but they used to burn like a MF. When I decide who I'm going with next month I will do some T400 or 500.

OH very important PIP isn't just due to the concentrate , it's also how you handle your syringe during injection.

Very true. That's why I don't pin glutes anymore. The amount of jerking around and twitching that I do when trying to reach the syringe basically carves a hole in my muscle. Serious pip.

I get no PIP from the Test 400 from PSL. I tested it by itself to be sure, but I like to mix it with a small amount of Deca to thin it a little, and for the joint help deca provides at lower doses.

Crazy thing is I actually get more pip with mast if my wife does it than me. Mast is a bit thicker so she tends to move more trying to push in. If I'm injecting anything myself, I can feel when I'm moving and know how much I can tolerate.

Next injection coming soon on T-400!!

What Gauge needle are you using?

No guys , Ben is right. If he didn't correct me on this Mega would have. This is my first so yes I'm a log rookie and I didn't provide this info. This is no problem!

This is a log of PSL Test- 400 and gear was provided by PSL for testing. None the less as the title said PROS & CONS.
Now a few days after the first injection, the swelling has pretty much disappeared, bit of soreness but all to be expected. Next injection is tomorrow morning.
And just so everyone is up to snuff, I will not be providing mass spec info. This is just a user experience on product, service and results from product. I have pm Joz and mace to tell them that I would be giving an honest review on this product. I mean really, what do I have to lose or gain by giving a review good or bad. I have stated good things about PSL, RUI, OP etc and I have yet to get anything free. And if I have had a complaint it wasn't like the refused my business the next go round.
So nobody should bash Ben this time because what he asked of me needed to be corrected and nobody should be bashing these reps this time either because they have been on the up and up to the community on this review.
If there is something I can do to better this or ease tension amungst people, I would be more that happy to do so I any way possible.

Remember, we are all in this underground community together, not like we can just strike up a conversation with some average joe in public about this lifestyle we live! We have to work together to fix this tarnished name AAS has.

Just because you got gear free shouldn't change your review if it works and you are satisfied with the results you'r log should and will reflect that. I am logging for ss and I'm very impressed if wasn't I would post it that's what loggers are for and Im sure that's what fist will do. Keep up the good work fist

I can see now as more and more people add multiple esters and higher doses, where it does have it's place and time. Are we going in the direction of higher doses less volume now days?? Think if all hormones were as powerfull as HGH in the smallest of dose. Could we achieve more? Would people become more or less responsible with their use? It has got to help when using multiple compounds! I myself like the math with the higher dos test. I can run less volume and have more room for more Mast and Tren :)

Thanks Fist, I'm all for open and honest logs, good or bad.

But you need to set the stall out with the basis of that log from the off.

Good luck
BB

Bro I helped u out u need to relax. Not trying to hijack your thread I told u keep up the good work. Sorry

Last edited:
Back