Test 400?

Swan

Can anyone tell me anything about there personal experience with test 400 or super test? Gains? Sides? Dosage? Gains? Worth it?

First what is your cycle history? Stats?

I liked test 400, its very similar to sust. One thing to note is I always had an irritated injection site, it hurt to inject a little and it was itchy. I never got an infection, but I am under the impression that they need to use a higher amount of BA to keep everything suspended in the solution. I am not sure, but that was the experience.

Anyhow, if this is a 1st cycle just go with test E @ 500mg for 12 weeks. If this is not your 1st cycle, just note that you should shoot it 3 times per week to capitalize on the propionate. That should help keep blood levels more stable. Other than Prop, there is Cyp and E in it, so post cycle therapy (pct) starts after 2 weeks.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I didn't answer all your questions. I would try not to ever use it again, or sust. I tried both and I do not see their purpose. I am much happier with a few vials of prop and a few of enth. You have more control and can prop while the Enth is clearing out.

Last edited:
Idk if I can name the maker it's BD my bad if that's a problem, this will be my 4th cycle, first was test e+tren secOnd was var and cypionate the var was 6 weeks cyp was 12 and the first cycle was 6 weeks tren and 12 test, third was straight test e at 500 a week, I'm just trying to figure out dose, and I was wondering if I could get away with twice a week pinning Monday Thursday, what can I expect for gains? Obviously diet and lift routine count but it's like sustanon so I figured it'd either be better for the price

I'm on t400 right now I'm a week and a half in I'm up 3 lbs and muscles are cutting up nicely I pin eod and run arimidex eod

So arimidex was nescisary, but like we all say to the beginner 500 Mgs a week whats the dose for t400

I have purchased a bottle of 60 pills , 1 cycle ..take twice a day..what is an ideal time to take...also do I need estrogen blockers..and finally what are side effects....temper etc. do I need to detox my liver in between cycles

Back