Test 400

gunfreak

Russel The Love Muscle
Hey anabolic monsters. I have a post going about my first cycle I'am Planning. I wan't to know if anyone has use test 400 and how your experience was with it .gains.sides ect. If you have any additional info coul dyou please post it.Thx

gunfreak said:
The Test is, Test 400 by Denkall.I hope this helps.
Oh boy are you going to have fun. Is this your first cycle by any chance. If so the T-400 will probably make it your last. I have lots of cycles under my belt. Because I live in Baja, I decided to try the T-400 from denkall. After one injection I threw it in the trash. I will only say this, it's some brutal shit. What will help is withdrawing 1 cc of the T-400 and then in the same syringe withdraw a cc of sterile oil and then shoot. Any other way and your probably find yourself sitting on bags of ice for hours at a time to relieve the pain.

Hey old man how's it goin? Yes this is my first cycle. I am planning one cc per week. with 15 mg anavar per week.

gunfreak said:
Hey old man how's it goin? Yes this is my first cycle. I am planning one cc per week. with 15 mg anavar per week.

heheheheheh lol 15mg anavr a week are you kidding you got to be right

you prob wanna be running that as a bare minimum everyday bro...

that's still too little to even really notice it GF. I hope you're kidding about throwing away 3.6g of Test T.O.M.! If you cut it 1-1 with oil that drops the BA down to 5% - no more than most gear, one more and you're at 3%.

gunfreak said:

Your going to love AAS. I'm just kidding. I'm telling you if you haven't bought it yet, don't. If you have then add 1 cc of sterile oil to the syringe or just about the time the pain where's off from the 1st injection your going to be injecting your 2nd.

Now as for anavar it is run everyday not once a week. Also 15 mgs isn't going to do poop for you. Your going to need to bump it somewhere between to 40-100 mg's a day for results and that going to get expensive.

Stone said:
that's still too little to even really notice it GF. I hope you're kidding about throwing away 3.6g of Test T.O.M.! If you cut it 1-1 with oil that drops the BA down to 5% - no more than most gear, one more and you're at 3%.
Hell no i wasn't kidding. I threw that shit out. If i would have known then what I know today I would have kept it.

Poster:

If you withdrawl 1 cc of the T-400 and withdrawl 1 cc of oil into the same pin, your still going to be injecting 400 mgs but as Stone said you are cutting the BA and making it a less percentage which will help. Please do this if you can. You'll think me later

I just went thru 14 days of brutal hell with my quads over some home brewed Cyp I made. After not walking for 14 days I finally figured that I can't inject 1.5 cc (375mgs) of cyp without problems. So my last two injections I added 1 cc of oil and thank god no more pain.

T-400 hurts like a mofo.
It doesnt hurt when you shoot it, it hurts about 12 hours later, and lasts for days.
Jesus does it hurt. nice red lump, swollen, probably some fever symptoms aka test flu as well. Get something else if you can. if not, either shoot it with something else, or break it into little .25ml shots and break that up through the week.

Hey what's up guy's. Just got back from the gym and finished restoring the good old glycogen.What kind of oil should I cut it with and where the hell would I go to get it if I decide to go that route?I got the test for a killer deal. It cost half price than the oxandrolone.Anything else I can take with this beside more aas?Please keep the input up it is really helping. Thanks. Keep Clangin' the IRON!!!

t-400

brother its a painful injection if your using denkall t-400 by itself I'd cut it with a little eq or a deca so its not as pain ful. if it s an underground lab youre going to use I used ,syrus labs t-400 I got great results and no painful injection site.

You can either purchase sterile prefiltered oil, or you can get a sterile filter and some grapeseed oil (I'd recommend) and filter as much as you need yourself. Ther second option will run about the same when all's said and done, exept you'll have about 25x more oil to with as you please.

I'm basically going to echo previous recommendations. I've used test400 multiple times and, for the most part, have gotten it down to being painless (though there are some times when it still hurts like a bitch). I cut it with deca and/or eq and administer twice a week rather than once. However, if you're only using test for your cycle (which you should always do the first time around) then cut it with some sterile oil but still do smaller, more frequent injections.

When you feel the pain (not a question of if) it'll usually hit a day or two later - I use heat (hot tub and/or heating pad) on the spot to relieve it. Good luck.

What are the best (if there are any)injection site's for the test 400 and is it true if you poke in the ass it will make it big?

GunFreak injecting in your glutes will not make your ass grow....the glutes would be your best bet for high mg/ml gear....if you want to feel like a cripple then shoot it in your quads...its good times!

Back