Test and Winstrol cycle post cycle therapy (pct) help needed please!

musclemanjan

Test and Winstrol cycle PCT help needed please!

ok well Im running my first cycle of a blend called Bio-ts 250 and stanobol (winstrol tabs) I have got both from a reliable source and I am good to go with every thing needed in order to start my cycle. The blend contains 30mg of test propionate, 60mg of Test phenylpropionate, 60mg of Test Isocaproate, and 100mg of Test Decanoate, I plan to take it at 500mg/week, Mon/thu alteranating between am and pm. Im taking the winstrol tabs at 20 mg a day (2 tabs a day) and the duration of my cycle on both will last a little over a month ( 1 week after to be precise) Now I have nolvadex ready for a post cycle therapy (pct), I have 40 pills at 20mg each. The problem is that I dont know when exactly to start my post cycle therapy (pct) I did some reasearch and found that I should start a post cycle therapy (pct) after a test cycle 2 -3 weeks after my last pin, but I also found that I should be starting post cycle therapy (pct) for winstrol 12 hours after the last tab. Im stuck with not knowing what to do, I plann to run my post cycle therapy (pct) for 30 days but I dont really know when would be the best time to start it and how much I should be taking each day exactly. Any help at all would be appreaciated again heres my full cycle plan

Test blend 500mg/week for 1 month and week
20/mg winstrol for month
nolva post cycle therapy (pct)

Thanks again guys!!

your cycle is a mess bro i would recommend to do some more research.

first of all your test is called sustanon and it should be taken for at least 12 weeks for full effect...one month wont do anything (well maybe some water retention :p)

second of all i would drop the winstrol...it is hard on your body especially joints and all it dose is sucking the water out of ya. It's effects are only temporary and it's used by body builders before competition to get ride off the water

you should start your post cycle therapy (pct) after 3 weeks of last sustanon pin because of the deconate ester which is the longest ester in this blend...in other words itll clear out from your system in 3 weeks and then you can start post cycle therapy (pct)

winstrol clears from your system in about a day so thats why they say to start post cycle therapy (pct) next day (thats if you dont have any other compound still running in your system)...you start post cycle therapy (pct) when your system is clear from all the aas

Back