Test C and Dbol Cycle………….

DHunt7

I am currently in my 9th week out of a 12 week cycle of Test C and Dbol.

Test C at 500mg/week
Dbol at 350mg/week for the first 5 weeks.

I have also been taking Liquidex at 1mg/week for an AI.

I am going to take Clomid for a PCT because I could not get my hands on any HCG at the time and I was wondering how many mg's/week of Clomid I should take with this cycle.

HCG is not for PCT it should be ran throughout the cycle from day one. PCT should consist of nolvadex together with clomid. PCT pct should be started 2 weeks after last pin..Doses may vary but I run CLOMID 100/50/50/50/50. NOLVA 40/20/20/20/20 I always run an extra week because it makes me feel better.

Last edited:
HCG is not for PCT it should be ran throughout the cycle from day one. PCT should consist of nolvadex together with clomid. PCT pct should be started 2 weeks after last pin..Doses may vary but I run CLOMID 100/50/50/50/50. NOLVA 40/20/20/20/20 I always run an extra week because it makes me feel better.

^^^^^ this is right but you should never start your cycle without having all your AI's and pct on hand as well brother for next time cheers.

Well see half of the people that I have talked to said the same thing that you are saying and the other half say the opposite and from what I have researched for a long time I should be running Nolva and Clomid for a PCT but a close friend told me to use HCG for a PCT. I have been running Anastrozole since day one. But I do have both Clomid and Nolva on hand so I can take that for a PCT. Thanks bro

^^^^^ this is right but you should never start your cycle without having all your AI's and pct on hand as well brother for next time cheers.

I do have everything on hand minus HCG. I got Clomid and Nolva instead and then I was informed i needed HCG for a PCT which i thought was wrong but he was a close friend and i took his advice. which was wrong to do. Like i said i am taking Anastrozole as my AI.

Back