Test c & e/winny advice

And this would still be recommended if I only used the Winn the last 4 weeks?

It's like $14 bucks.. It's recommended for any oral AAS use,, I took it during surgery and having to take pain meds.,it's a above worthy investment man. And if your in the game, just plan on it being part of the regimine

I have done a full 12 week cycle of 500pw of Test E @ 250 and Test Cyp@250 with great results. It is more of a pain to manage but worked really well for me. Why? Just to mix it up a bit; have done a cycle of all Cyp and honestly I had better results on mixed esters. I'm not a big dude but here is a pic at week 10 on blended Test esters / 5'10 & 185 s 42 yrs old

Glad to see someone else has tried it. My brother said he had better results doing it that way instead of just one or the other.

Im going to chime in here, I have heard recently and seen guys on cycles mixing the E and C esters. Not just newbies but guys that know whats going on. A couple ways i have seen it are mixed together completely or staggered like the OP is doing. I have also seen guys run C for the first half of the run then switch to E. There is no science behind it, purely Bro science but people are doing it and swearing by it. I, out of necessity did this on my last blast I ran out of Cyp and could not get more so I used some test E I had sitting around from the same UGL. A week later I had a series of a few weeks with better than average gains. Im not sure why it works but something is happening here for sure.

I also agree drop the winny, unless your going on stage no need to mess with that it will dry you up like an 80 year old man.

there is nothing wrong with using cyp and E together ...shit sust has 4 different esters ...You will never notice a difference from test c or E never ..end of story

Back