Test cycle help

tommygun83

Hey guys new to this site,,,
this is my second cycle: atm im on
600 sus a/week
450 deca a/week
.5 liquidex a/day
and im up to week 8, was going to run the deca for 10 weeks and then the test for 12 weeks with clom at the end

no happy with my gains and was wondering how much longer i can run deca and test for
without hurting anything!!!

id love to hear your idears thanks guys

Last edited:
Possibly the most popular steroid compound of the last few decades, Deca-Durabolin earns its reputation by producing large muscle gains, aiding with joint pain and improving the immune system. These benefits come from a substance that has a relatively low rate of side effects because it doesnâ***8364;***8482;t convert to estrogen as much as many of its counterparts. Not that Deca is without its problems. First, Deca needs to be taken over long periods of time (cycles of 12 weeks minimum) for it to be effective. Also, Deca must be taken with testosterone because the body***8217;s natural levels will drop. Testosterone should also be a part of a Deca cycle***8217;s post-cycle-therapy. Deca can also cause a good deal of water retention and acne.

Taken right off this sites profile page. I've heard of 16 weeks lots of times with out problems. Check your blood, and good luck.

Back