Test cycle weight gain question

juicebox626

hey everybody I'm just starting my 4th week of a test E cycle 500 MG twice a week with a dbol 25 mg ED kickstart which i started two weeks ago, I've already gained 14 pounds without increasing my calories too much, I feel super strong in the gym hitting PR's like crazy, but haven't seen much muscle yet body looks slightly bigger but I can;t see muscle gains , is the 14 pounds water? how much longer to actually see some muscle mass?

i started at 5'9 183, im up to 197 in almost 4 weeks eating about 3400 calories a day

PS I'm pretty sure my gears legit too, cause I'm using a brand most of you endorse lol oh and I'm also using .5 mg A-dex every 3 days

You should right about now start seeing results from the test. But if your holding alot of water it will be disguised until you shed a few lbs of the water. If you've gained 14lbs, where are you seeing it? If everything is "bigger" than you might be acheiving the marshmellow look (water on top of what you've already had) Classic dbol... If your looking for muscularity, than you have to drastically change your diet to work with the dbol or you'll just get that puffy bloated look. You'll get big...but won't look muscular if diet is not "clean"

You should right about now start seeing results from the test. But if your holding alot of water it will be disguised until you shed a few lbs of the water. If you've gained 14lbs, where are you seeing it? If everything is "bigger" than you might be acheiving the marshmellow look (water on top of what you've already had) Classic dbol... If your looking for muscularity, than you have to drastically change your diet to work with the dbol or you'll just get that puffy bloated look. You'll get big...but won't look muscular if diet is not "clean"

Yeah the weight has pretty much been distributed everywhere so it could be the water, do u consider cutting sodium to reduce water?? My diet is about 75% clean from good food sources, should I slow down my calorie intake for a couple weeks? I honestly only expected to get to 205, but at this pace it looks like I can hit 210+, maybe I should maintain for a bit till my LBM catches up?

I would not cut ur calorie intake. Just watch ur sodium, and don't forget u need SOME sodium..do some cardio, at least 3x week, and eat clean..regardless man. You are on.test and dbol, what did u expect to happen? York going to.gain water not much u can do about that when ur on dbol man. Just enjoy those crazy pumps and strength gains and when u come off the dbol some water weight should disappear.

Yeah Your right bro, I'm happy with my strength gains, nothing I can do about the water, just gotta ride this thing out for 12 weeks to see all my progress I'll continue eating my calories and increase as needed, by the way Pinn is the bees knees lol legit stuff

there are plenty of things that you can do about the water weight.... If .5 of the adex e3d does not work for you, try taking .5 e2d. If that doesn't work, try something else. .5 is just a recommended starting dose. Everyone is different. I personally am good with .25 e3d. Your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is meant to help with the water retention and estro related sides. That's why we use it...

there are plenty of things that you can do about the water weight.... If .5 of the adex e3d does not work for you, try taking .5 e2d. If that doesn't work, try something else. .5 is just a recommended starting dose. Everyone is different. I personally am good with .25 e3d. Your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is meant to help with the water retention and estro related sides. That's why we use it...

I tried .5 EOD but after a few days I start to get achy and pain in my joints a side effect of too much adex I presume, I think .5 E3D is a good starting point, I'll just have to watch my sodium and do more carido

If it was me I wouldnt try to get rid of that water weight by increase ur Aromatase inhibitor (AI) dose. You could bump it a little bit but you dont want to.risk crashing your E, estrogen can do some good things for you. I would only increase the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) if you were getting gyno symptoms. If ur not then press on my brother and enjoy that high quality AAS! Good luck man.

Back