*test cycle*??

jasonm908

Gonna run it by itself. How much daily or weekly? And for how many weeks can I run it? And can I put it in my Shoulder or does it have to be In the Butt?? And do I need to use post cycle therapy (pct) after?

give us your stats...height/weight/bf%/age

for the other questions....yes it can be injected in your delts but location is based off preference...and yes you always need a pct

5'7 /167 / 30 yrs not sure of bf% but very little

a good test cycle would look like this for a first one:

1-12 weeks...test e 500mg/week....250mg mon thurs

ai would be arimidex or aromasin. Aromasin is prefered at 12.5mg/ed all the way through post cycle therapy (pct). Aromatase inhibitor (AI) dont have to be started till you notice signs of gyno.

hcg is not needed during the cycle on this one but i would use it at the end to kick start natty test production.

pct is 2 weeks after last inject...clomid and nolva, just clomid, or just toremifene.

clomid is 50/50/50/50
nolva is 40/40/40/40
toremifene is 60/60/30/30

That is exactly what you need to follow.

Get a 5000iu vial/amp of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and run it for 10days starting after the last shot of test. Stop after 10 days then wait four more to start serm

Next cycle use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at 250 iu twice a week during the whole cycle then blast at end like above.

Back