Test Cyp at 300mgs/ml

Raw Power

Will test c hold at 300mg/ml if brewed with BA, BB, and Sesame Oil? I know 400 is sketchy, but not sure about 300.

Thanks

Yes. I won't go that high. 200 is enough for me with cyp. If you look around there are recepies for that concentration. I'm in my first year of brewing test so you can hold out for some others to respond.

It should, you may have to run it under hot water before using occasionally but maybe not, imo the cyp ester is finicky.

I've had it hold without any problems at 250mg/ml... I do use a Grape Seed Oil/EO blend though. The EO helps just about anything hold.

I wouldn't go above 250mg w/ cyp unless you are using the 50:50 oil:EO mixture. cyp can be a tricky little fucker.

I wouldn't go above 250mg w/ cyp unless you are using the 50:50 oil:EO mixture. cyp can be a tricky little fucker.

Dialtone has got it right here! If you live where it is cold and you can't keep the shit at least 70 degrees then I wouldn't go above 200!!!! 250 will hold but for example, I let it get down to 65 in my house at night and I live in cold climate during winter, so in the back of a cabinet against an outside wall it can get down to 50's that shit will crash at 250! I've been having a problem with 250 crashing when it gets cooler! If I keep it in a warm atmosphere it holds just fine using 2% ba and 20% bb.

Back