Test Cyp Images

STOSW

Could you tell me what you think about the one on the right? There is some sort of residue on the inside of that one. The one on the right seems fine. Should I be worried about what is on the inside of that one vial?

unsafe to use this homebrew. plus once again, red rubber are poor in quality. do not use it.

Yes its a homebrew but on another forum a lot of guys are running this ugl and have nothing but good things to say about it.

Cyp won't hold at 250 without high BB or EO. Any experience cooker knows this.....what does this tell you?

The gear may be dosed correctly but I smell noob cooker.

I've always used red rubber stoppers, never had a problem. Same exact materials in the grey stoppers save the dye!!! Had a bottle over 4 years old, found it in a drawer with the date out by 3 years, used that bottle with great success!!!

I've always used red rubber stoppers, never had a problem. Same exact materials in the grey stoppers save the dye!!! Had a bottle over 4 years old, found it in a drawer with the date out by 3 years, used that bottle with great success!!!

red stoppers fall apart after a few draws.. they may make better ones but all the ones ive seen didnt hold up.. you can feel the difference between the two.. usually wind up with lost gear or pieces floating in your brew..

also cyp is tough to keep.. most brew it at 200 or 220... at 250 its a 50/50 shot.. fuck cyp anyway.. Enanthate is a little more bang for your buck.. not much but its there lol

I would advise not to use HULKBODY and I will tell you why. I recieved a package in the mail the other day. In the return address spot was my name and address. I never sent this package. Opened it, it had gear in it. That SOB used my name and address to send stuff. The only reason I found out is because the DA didn't pay any postage on it so it was 'returned' to the 'sender.' Beware and do not use them unless you want your name and address possibly stolen as well.

I would advise not to use HULKBODY and I will tell you why. I recieved a package in the mail the other day. In the return address spot was my name and address. I never sent this package. Opened it, it had gear in it. That SOB used my name and address to send stuff. The only reason I found out is because the DA didn't pay any postage on it so it was 'returned' to the 'sender.' Beware and do not use them unless you want your name and address possibly stolen as well.

That is a crazy move!!!! cheap bastard lol!!!

Didn't someone already give you a logical reason why this could have happened in the other thread you posted about it?
so now you dig up a 1 yr old thread only to say the same thing again? WTF

So what he's doing is getting away with not paying the shipping and making it look like you shipped it and it gets sent to you. Fuck that, that's shady.

Back