test cyp or enth

MOjs13

hey i wanna know which test is better, cypionate or enathante? I am about to pick some up and i want to know whick is better. I am goin to get Qualit Vet and the cyp comes is 200mgs and the enth comes in 250mg. Does the differnce in amount matter and make one better then the other?

I personally do not recommend QV anymore..haven't heard the best lately from some top bro's.....but on the note of which is better doesn't matter, there pretty much the same....just slightly dif ester....get the most gram for ur dollar...

both are pretty much the same bro--

i have had a large amount of pain when running the enanthate [qv] that shit just plain hurts-

never had a problem with there cyp though-

i have been hearing bad things about QV lately-- something to think about

If i recall my mexican prices, it has been a while since i have even looked at mex list, enanthate is much cheaper per mg, that alone would make me use the enanthate. Now quality vet enanthate has a rep for being fucking painful, so if that really is the case, i would go with the cyp, i hate painful injections.

i used the enanthate from qv w no pain. and that shit works good...just my experience. actually i did get some pain the first couple injections but not so bad after that....definitely was tolerable. everyone reacts differently i guess.

hey moldy when did u get ur gear? i think u may have gotten it before all this madness. looks like they have gone ttokyo since.

i am on qv enath rite now...750mgs@week....no pain....and for some reason i am gaining much better than i did with the the human grade.....shit for the money u cant go wronge....thats just me...

how much test a week is good. I am stacking it with 400 mg a week of EQ. I am splitting the injections. I was plaining on doing 400-500mgs of test a week depening on the brand. I was also goin to split them into 200-250mgs 2 times a week. DO you think that is a good dossage.

MOjs13:

What are you stats and experience with gear? It is hard for anyone to really give any good advice without knowing that.

Notallthere

Everyone at my gym swears by QV products. 90% of what I hear is good , so........

Back