Test / Deca Cough right after injection???

maurij1

Injected 2mls of test Deca this morning into ventro glute (which has always gone super smooth) Then after about 20-30 seconds I started coughing like a freakin maniac. I've read about tren cough and figured this may be the same thing but I haven't read about it happening from test and deca?? It was over with in about 3 or 4 min but it was a crazy cough like something irritating my lungs, has anyone else had this happen with test and deca? Did I screw up my injection some how? This is my 4th cycle and I've never had a bad pin other than a few days of pip.

You prolly nicked a vein and some oil leaked into the bloodstream.....it happens. You'll survive

Thanks, had a feeling it was something like that. I figured I'd be fine, the wife on the other hand freaked out more than a little bit...guess she wants me around for a while..who knew? lol

Wierd man I prob woulda been trippin as well. I get some pretty gnarly cramps twisting around to stick my glutes lol

Wierd man I prob woulda been trippin as well. I get some pretty gnarly cramps twisting around to stick my glutes lol

There is no way I could inject my glutes, my back cramps sometimes doing the ventro glutes and i just ride out the pain till the injection is done....that can be a long 20 seconds!!

I assume the answer is no, but if you inject into a vein, as in you start getting the feeling you're going to have a coughing fit before even finishing the injection, did you waste that gear? I've done it a few times where you feel your lungs tighten up and get that taste even on just test/deca like the op. Tren is a whole different story as just test/deca I can usually fight off the coughing attack.

On a side note, I've never had the extreme violent coughs with tren. I feel it and know I hit a vein, but stay calm and collected and control my breathing, knowing I'm not going to die and I usually only cough a little. Is violent tren cough made worse by the panic that sits in?

Back