Test/Deca/ Dbol Sponsored log by PED store.

Why not run the prami throughout your cycle, thats what i did, no problems whatsoever except when i took it at night i would wake up several times then switched to mornings and all was good

Why not run the prami throughout your cycle, thats what i did, no problems whatsoever except when i took it at night i would wake up several times then switched to mornings and all was good

a lot people suggest to take it at night..but i will experiment to see what works for me, im worried for the gyno tomorrow, i dont understand how though i havent cycled for 2 years Lol

For me it made me wake up 3-4 times per night, then i switched to mornings and was all good, just shareing my experience. I just don't see why not run it with your ai from start to finish? Yea it tastes like shit who cares we put needles in our body and lift heavy ass weights till muscle failure on a daily basis lol

For me it made me wake up 3-4 times per night, then i switched to mornings and was all good, just shareing my experience. I just don't see why not run it with your ai from start to finish? Yea it tastes like shit who cares we put needles in our body and lift heavy ass weights till muscle failure on a daily basis lol

Doing reps till failure has its own type of pleasure , best feeling to walk out the gym with that pain lol
Im going to go your route with prami, starting with low dose and working up from day one
And def will be experimenting taking it in the am and than pm and see which one works better for me! Thanks gibs

I run it all cycle too whenever on a 19nor. But if I took it in the morning id drive offthe road on my way to work as it knocks me out. Everybody is diff tho. Trial and error best bet Fitguy

Doc is sending me to a mamogram next week because he said its very small and could be fat butttt the good news is im having my first CHILD!!!!! :)

Hey having your first???
Congrats good to hear you're excited lol
Make the most of the time you have now brother before he or she arrives and good luck

Hey having your first???
Congrats good to hear you're excited lol
Make the most of the time you have now brother before he or she arrives and good luck

yess sirrr and its a girl; i couldnt be happier!

Sorry for the MIA, had to take care of some family business.
doc has confirmed i have gyno but its smaller than a grain of rice , iv been on Ralox and controlling my estro with arimidex which has helped and its so small now that i have to press really hard to feel the gland.

i will get the surgery regardless of how small it gets, next year though lol
starting the pin of PED sponsored gear this week.

should i continue the use of ralox on cycle or stop that?

Back