Test/Deca/ Dbol Sponsored log by PED store.

expected delivery for hcg is wed.

I hit chest and tri's today;

warmed up for 5 mins of cardio

flatt dumbell press 4 x 12
incline bp 4x10
weighted Dips 3x failure
cable cross over 3x15,12, drop set
i try to do push ups as a finisher just to check how well my workout went, if i can do more than 3 that means i could of done better lol

moved on to tris,
close grip press 4x12
dumbell kick backs 3x15
tri pushdowns 3x12

did the stair master for 13minutes before giving up lol

expected delivery for hcg is wed.

I hit chest and tri's today;

warmed up for 5 mins of cardio

flatt dumbell press 4 x 12
incline bp 4x10
weighted Dips 3x failure
cable cross over 3x15,12, drop set
i try to do push ups as a finisher just to check how well my workout went, if i can do more than 3 that means i could of done better lol

moved on to tris,
close grip press 4x12
dumbell kick backs 3x15
tri pushdowns 3x12

did the stair master for 13minutes before giving up lol

Nice. U ever try or consider going heavier on tris with lowerr reps, low volume?? I ask cuz it looks like u may go i bit lighter with your rep ranges. Tris being more of a fast twitch type muscle that are build for heavy loads. I seem to get better response from mine going this route. Load up the bar, lower reps, but if your way works, keep it up! Everybody is different:)

Nice. U ever try or consider going heavier on tris with lowerr reps, low volume?? I ask cuz it looks like u may go i bit lighter with your rep ranges. Tris being more of a fast twitch type muscle that are build for heavy loads. I seem to get better response from mine going this route. Load up the bar, lower reps, but if your way works, keep it up! Everybody is different:)

i put on weight and bf im usualy around 12-13% but in the past 6 months kinda let go and went upto 190lb and 16% bf been working to bring that down thats y i have higher reps but im going to change that next week and load up that bar lol 8-10 reps sounds good?

Log update:
expecting a snowstorm tomorrow, gym was PACKED lol

dide back and light Bi's as it was so packed could not get around to finishing the workout.

2 warmup sets up pull ups
4 sets of barbell rows 4x10
medium grip lat pull downs 3x12
close grip rows ( machine)4x10 with a drop set on the last set
dead lift 4x12 ( couldnt finish it i was exhausted- only did 2 heavy and the last set was light)

Dumbell curls 3x12-10-8
hammer curls 3x10
7x21 burnout!

had to do cardio and abs at home , gym closed a bit early today.

i put on weight and bf im usualy around 12-13% but in the past 6 months kinda let go and went upto 190lb and 16% bf been working to bring that down thats y i have higher reps but im going to change that next week and load up that bar lol 8-10 reps sounds good?

your on a bulk right now right?? Lean bulk. I mean, yeah if your goal is to build lbm i would do that. I like 6-8 reps with tris personaly, really pushing them to the limit. Beingthat big tris is what gives your upper arms overall bigger appearance. Plus as im sure u know the more that u bring that bf% down the bigger yourr muscles will appear. Just try different ranges n see what works best for you bro. I just havefun with it. I also keep volume low per session when going heavy, otherwise high volume, heavy weight can be too taxing on your muscles making it hard for them to recover in time to smash again....even on AAS. Good luck!

your on a bulk right now right?? Lean bulk. I mean, yeah if your goal is to build lbm i would do that. I like 6-8 reps with tris personaly, really pushing them to the limit. Beingthat big tris is what gives your upper arms overall bigger appearance. Plus as im sure u know the more that u bring that bf% down the bigger yourr muscles will appear. Just try different ranges n see what works best for you bro. I just havefun with it. I also keep volume low per session when going heavy, otherwise high volume, heavy weight can be too taxing on your muscles making it hard for them to recover in time to smash again....even on AAS. Good luck!

Yeah bro lean bulk, going to start pinnig from this sunday, cant wait lol. Its been a while since iv done a cycle, like a kid waiting in line to get his candy lol

Yeah bro lean bulk, going to start pinnig from this sunday, cant wait lol. Its been a while since iv done a cycle, like a kid waiting in line to get his candy lol

i hear ya...id be the same, lol. It will be worth the wait tho, for sure!!

Test deca dianabol was my go to stack for over all strength in the 80 s.

U ought to be stronger than ever. Mind them joint s or you ll be creaking and crunching when plus 45. Jus saying.

U ought to be stronger than ever. Mind them joint s or you ll be creaking and crunching when plus 45. Jus saying.

Ill testify to that last staterment...even at only 42!!

yeah iv done dbol and test before, crazy strength and mass gains! fav cycle ever lol

Ill testify to that last staterment...even at only 42!!

Lol wouldnt want to do that now..

do you have any experience with Mild gyno?

I had major gyno brother from THAT STACK.

i have arimidex and prami already, orderd ralox as i felt a small pea sized gyno on my left nip, going in tot he doc this fri to make sure- But if he says this is def a gyno what do u think i should take?i read on these boards ralox 60mg for 10 days and than 30 days till it goes away?

I had a bit of gyno on my first cycle ever. I canteven remeber what i used to combat it to tbh..lol.

Log update: couldnt hit the gym yesterday, for some reason my gym closed early last night cuz of the 'Snow storm", it wasnt even all that but whatever.

Thursday: Legs!
warmed up with 5 min of cycling

barbell Squats 5x 15,12,12,10,10 ( first set was warm up)
Leg extensions 3x15 Super set with leg curls 3x15
calf raises 4x10
Walking lunges 4 sets, im not sure of the steps as i just go around the gym and one round would be on set ( its a small gym)
couldnt do cardio, legs wouldnt even let me walk lol

hopefully i dont have gyno and can start the cycle!

Don't worry about gyno i think you would look nice with a set of c cups :)
Hope its all good bro and you can start your log

Back