Test/ deca then bridging over to test/tren

Tsaunders

Hey guys, weight is 224 at 6"3.

Going to start with Test prop at 1 G and deca at 600 mgs a week then going to bridge test/tren and mabye a tad bit of clen to cut just in time for summer.

When i bridge I will drop the test to 400 mgs or 500 mgs and will run tren at 100 mgs eod. Will keep you guys updated, I start tomorroW!!!!

Diet and cardio is in check, any advice is appreciated.

Last edited:
I'm a little confused, your running Test/Deca then Test/Tren? That's not really a bridge. It's just long cycle. A bridge would be like Test/Deca (1-10) then lower dose Test 11-20) and then Test/Tren (21-31, or whatever lengths you choose).

outlawtas2 said:
I'm a little confused, your running Test/Deca then Test/Tren? That's not really a bridge. It's just long cycle. A bridge would be like Test/Deca (1-10) then lower dose Test 11-20) and then Test/Tren (21-31, or whatever lengths you choose).

meh, ive been told its a bridge, alright its a "long cycle" YOU HAPPY NOW OUTLAWS???????????

outlawtas2 said:
Much better. :)

Now we get into why your running such a long cycle? What's your cycle experience?

I was a dumbass and ran test in high school at 250 mg ew,

I ran a tren and test cycle not to long ago, test at 500 mgs ew and tren at 75 mg eod

Back