test dosage when cutting

Jackedup

Im just wondering what a bench mark would be for the amount of test to use when cutting. for you guys that use close to a gram of test a week when bulking, how much test do you use when cutting? and do you always use an anti e like adex when cutting?..........J

this is what i would do.

okay you will here alot of ways to take test on a cutting cycle here are acouple things ive learned. it also depends on your weight ,goals ,and diet for start. but i would think 100mgs of propinate eod would go very well for cutting . also you could use about 400-500 mg enanthate,cypionate, sustanon. but use liquidex .50-1 mg daily or femera 1.25 aday or 2.50 a day depending on the mgs of test and how much water your body holds off the test. i think its different for everyone. i might need .25 liquidex a day and someone else might need a full gram a day. just see how your body reacts. some cutting drugs you might want to throw in the mix would be eq,winny,anavar,finaand maybe some diuretics like cleno,or t3. but befroe you take any of these make sure you understand what you taking and how it works. all the information is stuff i would personally use based on what i know some people might tell you to take 100 mgs of prop a day . doses are different for different people . it just depends on experince and how your body reacts. any more questions you can email me or ask a mod

Everyone responds differently so it is hard to say take a certain amount a week when cutting and this much for bulking. I can tell you what I'm running for my cutting cycle.
prop 100mg/ed
tren 75mg/ed
I was takeing 750mg cypionate every 5 days during my bulking cycle.

did i say less than 250

i dont think i said that unless you think 100 mg everyother day is less tahn 250 . i would recommend at least 400. no matter what you took.

saturn said:
Everyone responds differently so it is hard to say take a certain amount a week when cutting and this much for bulking. I can tell you what I'm running for my cutting cycle.
prop 100mg/ed
tren 75mg/ed
I was takeing 750mg cypionate every 5 days during my bulking cycle.

Just curious but what dosaeg of test do you use when bulking?.........J

Depends on the purpose...but I would say between 350mg (my personal min for gains) and 1000mg. Test melts fat off of some people. The key is to keep your estrogen down where it belongs.

For those that wanna do the Winstrol (winny) only or fina only but then figure they need test to avoid sexual dysfuntion, then I would say 175mg/wk is the bottom.

Jackedup said:
Just curious but what dosaeg of test do you use when bulking?.........J

I try to use the least amout I think will work for me. The highest I have ever gone was around 1g. During my last bulking I was doing 750mg/week the first 4 weeks I was doing 100mg prop/eod along with that to get rolling. My next bulking cycle may be higher dosages though. I had a long period where I didn't use AS so my last bulking cycle was my first cycle in 6 years.

Re: did i say less than 250

heckler45_2000 said:
i dont think i said that unless you think 100 mg everyother day is less tahn 250 .
I wasnt responding to ur post...dont take things so personally...I was just giving the absolute minimum I would recommend

did not take personnaly

did not take personally it just looked like you said that to me .and i could not see where i said that . its all cool i dont get mad at things like that . i just could not figure it out that you were just putting in a commit now it makes since. its all good

Back