Test E 500mg AnaVar 70mg joint pain and insomnia

oklahomaboy

Boy 2 Beast
Test E 500mg(estrogen rebound help) AnaVar pain and insomnia

(Adding to thread for future use)

Estrogen rebound... I'm not prepared help me please!!! I posted on the bottom 11/11/13

Thanks in advance guys!

Hey guys I'm on my 7th week of test and third week of var and can't sleep since starting car and I'm also having hip and knee pain!

I've heard that Adex could cause this but wouldn't think it would take this long to feel the effects!

Does it have something to do with the mixture of var and Adex together? I cut my Adex down to 1mg every 3 days and I'm still having issues!

Please help me figure this out guys lack of sleep and joint pain will kill my progress!

Last edited:
Hey guys I'm on my 7th week of test and third week of var and can't sleep since starting car and I'm also having hip and knee pain!

I've heard that Adex could cause this but wouldn't think it would take this long to feel the effects!

Does it have something to do with the mixture of var and Adex together? I cut my Adex down to 1mg every 3 days and I'm still having issues!

Please help me figure this out guys lack of sleep and joint pain will kill my progress!
How many milligrams of Adex were you taking? and how often?

Last edited:
I was taking 1mg every other day which was way to much, I'm not sure why I was doing that!

It was way too much, your estrogen is crushed, this is why you have those problems.
Stop taking Adex for 3-5 days to get estrogen back to normal.
Then start taking 0.25mg eod, and increase to 0.50mg eod if needed. 0.25 should do the job.

that adex dosage is waaaaaaay to high man... your sore knees and hip pain could be related to your increase in strength, going too heavy too soon will cause joint pain etc, had the same problem with my knees, spoke to my chiro and it was simply my muscles getting stronger at a faster rate at which my joints and ligaments could handle... if you're running for cardio, try switch it up with something lighter on your knees like swimming... i've always had issues sleeping, go look for an over the counter sleeping pill if need be

It was way too much, your estrogen is crushed, this is why you have those problems.
Stop taking Adex for 3-5 days to get estrogen back to normal.
Then start taking 0.25mg eod, and increase to 0.50mg eod if needed. 0.25 should do the job.

Okay thanks for clarifying that for me, I had a feeling that's what it was. I took it this morning but took a whole pill do I need to try and split it up or can I take one every 4 days? (Pills are 1mg)

What other effects could this have had on me? Streinght weight gain issues?

I've only gained around 3-4 lbs but I have been loosing fat as I'm at a caloric deficit.

Thanks for your responses guys!!

Okay thanks for clarifying that for me, I had a feeling that's what it was. I took it this morning but took a whole pill do I need to try and split it up or can I take one every 4 days? (Pills are 1mg)

What other effects could this have had on me? Streinght weight gain issues?

I've only gained around 3-4 lbs but I have been loosing fat as I'm at a caloric deficit.

Thanks for your responses guys!!
Split Pill in 4 pieces, and take 0.25 eod
Crushed estrogen have many negative effects, joint pain, low sex drive, bad mood, fatigue, etc...

once you start taking 0.25 eod, get a mid cycle blood work week after, to see where your e2 is.

Thanks guys that was just what I needed but now I am getting bitch tits so should I up it a bit or take some nova or clomid?

Thanks guys that was just what I needed but now I am getting bitch tits so should I up it a bit or take some nova or clomid?

Increase adex and start taking nolva for few days. Keep in mind Nolva weakens adex a little. So try a larger dose, 0.50mg eod. This is why I prefer Aromasin.

Last edited:
Iv got estrogen rebound now guys iv been reading but could use some solid advice quick !

My nips are sensitive and feel like iv got pees under them. FML

Never had rebound before and I'm not prepared... What do I need to do school me please!!!!

Back