Test E and EQ 2% BA

Lucky13

Cycle, test, HGH
Am I right in thinking 2%ba is all I'll need for Test E and EQ, I'll then be mixing it with Grapeseed oil, heating and then filtering into 10ml Sterile vials with a Whatman .22 µm filter...

How's that sound? :)

oh a 22 whatman is possible, but a 40 will make your life much easier. Make sure you have big syringes too if your making a big batch...I wasted like 20 minutes just because I only had a 5ml.

outlawtas2 said:
Just made a batch. 15%bb, 2%BA and 50% EO @ 400mg/ml...held np.

Outlaw why did you use 15%bb 50% EO I've read Test E disolves no issues in just BA, Grapseed oil and a little heat....why the extra chems ?

outlawtas2 said:
oh a 22 whatman is possible, but a 40 will make your life much easier. Make sure you have big syringes too if your making a big batch...I wasted like 20 minutes just because I only had a 5ml.

Yeah I know a 22 will be tough work but I'll add it into my training schedule :D Plus I'll be using a caulking gun ( mastic gun ) I've heard 10cc will be fine and provide a fair trade off between higher pressure and volume, plus more imortantly it will definatly fit into a caulking gun! :)

Lucky13 said:
Yeah I know a 22 will be tough work but I'll add it into my training schedule :D Plus I'll be using a caulking gun ( mastic gun ) I've heard 10cc will be fine and provide a fair trade off between higher pressure and volume, plus more imortantly it will definatly fit into a caulking gun! :)

20's fit.

Lucky13 said:
Outlaw why did you use 15%bb 50% EO I've read Test E disolves no issues in just BA, Grapseed oil and a little heat....why the extra chems ?

this is true, the eo was not needed but the bb would thin it out a little.

both the EO and BB are thinner than oil, makes it flow nicely. Plus I wasn't sure if 400mg/ml would hold. It was my first round, so I'll play around with ratios as I make more (which won't be for a while lol)

outlawtas2 said:
both the EO and BB are thinner than oil, makes it flow nicely. Plus I wasn't sure if 400mg/ml would hold. It was my first round, so I'll play around with ratios as I make more (which won't be for a while lol)
Outlaws, did you try and dip your finger into BB solution and see what would happen? lol I'm curious cuz you're using a lot of solvent if not 100% on some of your brews.

I'd go 2% BA 18%BB. I did this with Primo E @ 200mg/ml and its nice. Also I'd say that the .22's are worth the extra work IMO. Your only gonna get a more finely filtered final product. Also, I dont know if this makes any sense. But I made a test batch of Primo E with the same %'s, but used a .22 Whatman on the small test batch. Then for the "big" batch I used a Nalgene bottle top unit. The Bottle top batch is almost painless, where as the Whatman batch packed a bit of a punch. I must've changed the %'s a bit between batch's unknowingly... unless the bottle top @ .20 w/ the .1 pre-filter made the difference.? Not trying to HI-jack your thread Lucky, only wanna help out. Good Luck. Homebrew is FAR superior IMO.

pineapple said:
Outlaws, did you try and dip your finger into BB solution and see what would happen? lol I'm curious cuz you're using a lot of solvent if not 100% on some of your brews.
Oil is a solvent, too.

And alcohol.

And water.

I'm not convinced that EO isn't harmful, but I think BB is pretty safe. Hell, they use it in Depo-Testosterone and generics.

mranak said:
Oil is a solvent, too.

And alcohol.

And water.

I'm not convinced that EO isn't harmful, but I think BB is pretty safe. Hell, they use it in Depo-Testosterone and generics.
Vegetable oil is not a chemical and neither is water. I figured since it burns your skin when the concentration is 100%, why wouldnt it also cause irritation when injected? - when the concentration is high.

Last edited:
I don't know about any bad side affects, but I do know that this is the most painfree gear I have ever used...

Back