Test E/Deca/Dbol Cycle Advice

MidNight1

So, i've ran an 8 week Sust 300 cycle, started in December. 2x week, mondays and thursdays usually, great gains, no sides (little acnee). I've run HCG in the last 2 weeks of my cycle...10.000UI split in ED or EoD 1000UI shots for 2 weeks than Nolva/Clomid for 2 weeks, 1st week 100mg Clomid 40 Nolva 2nd week 50 Clomid 20 Nolva. Now im off for 4 weeks of everything. Feeling great, morning boners, libido over the roof like i would still be on cycle, didnt loose any strength or weight whatsoever. Oh, forgot to mention, this was my 4th cycle.

Thinking about starting a 3 month cycle now. With Test E, Deca, Dbol and Masteron (i would ran masteron till i run dbol to minimalize water retention).

Test E 2x 300mg / week
Deca 2x 300mg / week ( i would stop in week 10 and keep going with test till week 12)
Dbol 40mg ED for 4 weeks
Masteron 100mg EOD for 4 weeks

HCG starting from week 1 500UI / week. I have Arimidex ready in case i got gyno problems...i never had gyno problems tho and never used AI's through my cycles before, my endocrinologist said im probably not predisposed for gyno.

Post Cycle with Clomid for 4 weeks, 2 weeks after my last ENA shot (only clomid since as far as i know Nolva can induce prolactin based gyno with deca).

I would come off in July than i would take a LONG BREAK till January.

Usually i take longer break beetween cycles, time on = time off, but since i feel great and summer is coming i would like to start.

Any opinions?

EDIT: Forgot to mention. I'm 24. Been in the sport for 3 years and this is my 4th cycle following a 2 test only and 1 test deca cycle. Never had any sides or any crashes, PCT always worked fine and i recovered well.

Last edited:
running Masteron at 350mg a week 4 only 4 weeks won't do crap , and NO its not going to prevent water retention from running Dbol.
Mast has very very small anti estrogenic activity but not enough to replace an AI in any way.

If your going to run Test, Dbol, and Deca .. believe me you are going to need to run an AI (wither your gyno prone or not it does not matter, gyno is just ONE side effect of high estrogen , there are many many other negative factors of high estrogen that will negatively effect your health).

and if you want to run Masteron , then run it at 400-600 mg per week for at least 12 weeks ,, don't bother with 4 weeks at a low dose, total waste.

my 2 cents

Ok. So i will run 0.5 Adex / day. If i can buy more masteron for a 12 week supply i will if not i will cut it out of my cycle.

And what you think about my short break? In your opinion is it ok to start a 3 month cycle after a 2 month test only cycle, with PCT done and 1 month break? This is what would interest me more.

Ok. So i will run 0.5 Adex / day. If i can buy more masteron for a 12 week supply i will if not i will cut it out of my cycle.

And what you think about my short break? In your opinion is it ok to start a 3 month cycle after a 2 month test only cycle, with PCT done and 1 month break? This is what would interest me more.

Whhooa,, .5 mg adex EVERY DAY is way too much to start , you'll crash your E2 and feel like shit. start with .25-.5 mg EOD and go from there .. once your done with the Dbol, you'll probably need to adjust your AI dosage again (as Dbol aromomatizes a ton).

2 months off then 3 months on,, that is a personal choice (i personally blast and cruise and am on trt). Go get some blood work done now and see where you are at . if your fully recovered and you want to go on another run then go for it, if however there are any concerns then you may want to wait it out. Your HPTA is nothing to play with and once its gone its very difficult to get it back.

FACT

Masteron as an Anti-Estrogen

Dromostanolone has some reputation for anti-estrogenic activity, but in actuality this effect is fairly subtle. If due to use of aromatizing steroids a steroid cycle would produce substantially excessive levels of estrogen, adding Masteron to the cycle will not fix that.

I don't understand where these ideas come from that these guys get anout mast.

FACT
I don't understand where these ideas come from that these guys get anout mast.

I've read a shitload on this forum, i think i could fill a book with all the information i got, but that doesn't mean i know everything, so i ASK :)

I will have bloods done next week, see where i am at. Best thing...

Steroids fucking drugs lol. I started 1st cycle thinking that i put on like 20lbs than quit, never use AAS ever again. Now look at me, craving to start my next cycle...AAS changes people

Listen, please don't be so thin skinned. If you only knew how many times a day I could post the facts about mast. How many posts where people think that mast is an AI. It has a little AI benefit but it is not an AI as so many guys think.

I'm just trying to help you understand the steroid profile of mast. The comment was to most of the vets who see these mistakes over and over. I said ideas of these guys not just you. be easy guy!

Yes. I understand that. And i will take masteron out...

I will get bloods done, see if i need more break or not. And i will do 600mg Test / Week, 600mg Deca / Week, Dbal 40mgs ED for 25 days and Arimidex starting with 0.25 ED. Also as i said HCG 500UI once a week, or maybe 250 UI every 3-4 days and a 4 week PCT and a 4-5 month break afterwards. I think i should be fine :)...i'm a bit scared of shutting down completely at this age so i'm trying to do things by the book...

Edit: thanks for advice, i apreciate it. You guys are the only people i can get advice from since in my country bodybuilders are so arrogant and cocky they don't even tell you how to take HCG if you don't give them cash for the info...pathetic

Last edited:
Back