Test E, EQ and Anadrol 12 week cycle

Napiergen

Hey all

New to this site but not new to training or cycling. Although* I have only cycled in the past with Test E/Dbol and a Prop/Var cycle yielding the results I had wanted being a 26yr old. Since, I have lost some of the gains and now my goals are lean mass/strength whilst losing bf%.

I'm 5"7, 34yrs, 172pds and 12%BF. Going into this my macro breakdown will be 20%C 30%F 50%P. Dropping 1500 cals below maintenance per day and will include one carb loading day a week.

Test E
weeks 1-12 @600mg

Anadrol
weeks 1-6 50mg/ED (potentially up dosage wk 3/4 to 100mgs/ED)

EQ
weeks 1-12 @500mg

PCT
weeks 14-18 Nolvo @ 20 20 10 10 10 10
weeks 14-18 clomid @ 50 50 50 50

Thoughts on cycle? Advice? I am expecting some comments in relation* to the anadrol but I would hope to keep the strength gains and lose any water going through the cycle. Not interested* in tren this time but after recovery I think i'll be good to go for next cycle. Easing myself in again.

Look forward to being apart of this community.

No hCG? Nothing for your liver?

Other than that the cycle seems fine.. I'm wondering why the EQ though? I've never run it but it does have a reputation for madly increasing appetite. May not be the best thing on a 1500cal deficit.

Hey all

New to this site but not new to training or cycling. Although* I have only cycled in the past with Test E/Dbol and a Prop/Var cycle yielding the results I had wanted being a 26yr old. Since, I have lost some of the gains and now my goals are lean mass/strength whilst losing bf%.

I'm 5"7, 34yrs, 172pds and 12%BF. Going into this my macro breakdown will be 20%C 30%F 50%P. Dropping 1500 cals below maintenance per day and will include one carb loading day a week.

Test E
weeks 1-12 @600mg

Anadrol
weeks 1-6 50mg/ED (potentially up dosage wk 3/4 to 100mgs/ED)

EQ
weeks 1-12 @500mg

PCT
weeks 14-18 Nolvo @ 20 20 10 10 10 10
weeks 14-18 clomid @ 50 50 50 50

Thoughts on cycle? Advice? I am expecting some comments in relation* to the anadrol but I would hope to keep the strength gains and lose any water going through the cycle. Not interested* in tren this time but after recovery I think i'll be good to go for next cycle. Easing myself in again.

Look forward to being apart of this community.

OK, so you're 172 pounds, which is very, very light for your height. About 15-20 lbs light. Your maintenance would be massively low...around 2k calories. How can you do 1500 less than that?

What's your TDEE and BMR?
EQ for 12 weeks is a waste. Too short. Shit gets real after 8 weeks since it's such a slowwwww ester.

Men aged 31 - 50 require 2200 - 3000cals a day for maintenance. I'm in the upper due to activity level. Hence the ability to drop 1500cals. Interesting on the EQ though. May consider pushing cycle to 15wks.

I can kick it down 500/600 @ maintenance......

Haha, I was just questioning the age = caloric intake thing.

I would have actually put you around 2,500ish as a rough estimate.. considering you're pretty lean. Depends a lot on your day to day activity too though. You can always reach a larger deficit through increased activity (cardio or walking around more during the day.)

Yeah my training consists of weight training in the am (1min of active rest between sets for elevated HR) along with 1 hour of light cardio in the evening.

Any thoughts on replacing EQ with??

The cycle looks fine, but I would do 15 weeks. Also, the meds you've chosen are typically more for bulking rather than cutting. Not that they wouldn't work for cutting but usually most run a surplus on those. As said above, the EQ increases appetite.

Back