Test E, Eq and Tren A Cycle

TheGut

Hey guys

This is my third cycle now. Haven't done a cycle for about 2 years now. I'm 25 and weight about 235lbs and 13% BF.
1st cycle: Test E 250mg a week
2nd cycle: Test E 300mg and Equipoise 250mg

Now for this cycle I am doing the following:

Week 1-15 - Test E: 500mg / week (250mg Monday and 250mg Thursday)
Week 1 - 15 - Equipoise: 600mg / week (300mg Monday and 300mg Thursday)
Week 1 - 4 - Tren A: 100mg EOD
Week 1 - 15 - Arimidex 0.25mg EOD
Week 1 - 15 - HCG 500iu's / twice a week

PCT: 20mg Nolva ED - 2 weeks after last pin

Now here is my question: The test comes in 250mg / ml and the EQ comes in 300mg / ml. Now is 500mg Test and 600mg EQ too much?
Diet: 280 protein / 200 Carbs / 40 Fat

Hey guys

This is my third cycle now. Haven't done a cycle for about 2 years now. I'm 25 and weight about 235lbs and 13% BF.
1st cycle: Test E 250mg a week
2nd cycle: Test E 300mg and Equipoise 250mg

Now for this cycle I am doing the following:

Week 1-15 - Test E: 500mg / week (250mg Monday and 250mg Thursday)
Week 1 - 15 - Equipoise: 600mg / week (300mg Monday and 300mg Thursday)
Week 1 - 4 - Tren A: 100mg EOD
Week 1 - 15 - Arimidex 0.25mg EOD
Week 1 - 15 - HCG 500iu's / twice a week

PCT: 20mg Nolva ED - 2 weeks after last pin

Now here is my question: The test comes in 250mg / ml and the EQ comes in 300mg / ml. Now is 500mg Test and 600mg EQ too much?
Diet: 280 protein / 200 Carbs / 40 Fat

What are your goals for this cycle? How come you are adding tren?

From your stats you sound pretty big/strong already, though maybe cycled a bit early can't change that now. Good work bro :)

Just thinking to use the tren A as sort of a "blast" to start shit off. I hate orals like dbols, so thought Tren would be a nice start. I just need to up my strength some more and the EQ helps a shit load with my mma and boxing with the endurance. Im pretty short, so I just use technique and strength with the fighting.

Just thinking to use the tren A as sort of a "blast" to start shit off. I hate orals like dbols, so thought Tren would be a nice start. I just need to up my strength some more and the EQ helps a shit load with my mma and boxing with the endurance. Im pretty short, so I just use technique and strength with the fighting.

I would kickstart with test prop rather than tren a, in that situation. (or any tbh - tren should be run 8-12, maybe 14 weeks IMO)

Goal then? Pack on more muscle, add strength without more size, recomp?

I don't mind if the strength comes with size. Just want more explosiveness, strength and endurance.

So, your short, weigh 235lbs and your 13%bf? And your user name is "The Gut"?

Doesn't make any sense my friend...

Would like to see a pic of 5-10, 235 at 13%.
Regardless, snow is on spot with testP. You might like tbol or anivar?

Tren is gonna be the worst thing for you if you're training mma/boxing. One of the weirdest side effect is it leaves you out of breath after walking up a flight of stairs. Many cant even get their cardio so I'm gonna say thats a bad idea for what you're trying to do.

Ok great. Ill post some pics post cycle for you guys. So gonna drop the tren and just run Test and EQ.

Solid choice. Good luck with the cycle.

Run lots of EQ, donate blood as frequently as possible, monitor BP & go minimum fifteen-sixteen weeks with the EQ.

hi could you guys help me with my cycle im wanting run test tren eq 15wks, i wrote my own post but noone seems to bother,
thanks in advance

hi could you guys help me with my cycle im wanting run test tren eq 15wks, i wrote my own post but noone seems to bother,
thanks in advance

Just bump your old post...

The flow can be thick and fast around here, it's not that they won't answer you, you'll just have been lost in the pile!

Back