Test E first cycle..

G03ixxer6

Tomorrow im gonna buy my Test E and start my first cycle hopefully in a week or so..im 5'9 200..been working out for bout 4 years on and off but pretty hard the last year..i plan on doing 500mgs per week with shots Mon and Thurs. at 250mgs...im worried that i wont see the results i want with Test only...i want to lean up a little and of course gain size and i heard that Tren is the best Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) out but its to much for a first timer..im just wondering the results you guys who did a Test only cycle had and if you were happy with them..PEACE! ill post pics up someday soon also

I used test for my first cycle. The test esters dont kick in for like 3 or 4 weeks so I would suggest Dbol for the first few weeks at like 30 mg. It made a big diferance with my gains on my present cycle. 500mg is the average starting dose for test cycle though. Good choice. How is your PCT?

killer38 said:
I used test for my first cycle. The test esters dont kick in for like 3 or 4 weeks so I would suggest Dbol for the first few weeks at like 30 mg. It made a big diferance with my gains on my present cycle. 500mg is the average starting dose for test cycle though. Good choice. How is your PCT?

I disagree on adding dbol to a first cycle.... check the thread....

Test will give you plenty of results if you eat/train right - MORE than Tren. Tren is not know for size gains like test. Tren is known to add strength and some lean mass.

I've ran 2 test only cycles and had great results from both, 15lbs from the first, 15lbs from the 2nd, though I lost all of the first because of a thing called "life" (crazy work, death in the family = no motivation). But I kept the gains of the 2nd and I wouldn't have done it any other way (I did run some var, but it was half ass with a week break in middle of the cycle, so I wouldn't even really call it a test/var cycle, also I added it towards the end of the cycle after I had already gained 15lbs)

If you don't gain well off 500mg/wk of test it's your fault, not the steroids.

well im goin with Tren..my friend can get it easy and he convinced me he knows what hes talkin bout so im gonna go with that...now for post cycle therapy (pct) should i start soon after since its a short ester (i think)...nolva like a week after final injection?

if you get gyno would you blame the test or the tren? and how would you combat it?

play it safe and stick with one compound

i went with a test e only cycle at 400mg per week and had good results with it, the strength/muscle gains were good and the thing that amazed me the most was the fact that i dropped quite a bit of fat with that cycle. i would strongly suggest that you only use one compound for your first cycle and test e would be great. i would also stay away from the tren and maybe give it a try a few cylces down the road. just my 2 cents. good luck.

fuck i feel like a deusch abg to say this...but i just purchased Tren..should get it in like 5 days..my cycle is goin to be a Tren only cycle i hae to meet with my friend later in the week to get needles and so he can teach me all i need to know...ill post when i get it

G03ixxer6 said:
fuck i feel like a deusch abg to say this...but i just purchased Tren..should get it in like 5 days..my cycle is goin to be a Tren only cycle i hae to meet with my friend later in the week to get needles and so he can teach me all i need to know...ill post when i get it

You'll be back complaining about being shut down big time after your cycle, with no libido and crashing hard. I'll look forward to those concerns from you.

.....and then we can all say "We told ya so !!"

First cycle should be Testosterone only, never, ever Tren.

G03ixxer6 said:
isnt that what post cycle therapy (pct) is for...if i do it right i shouldnt have these problems..correct?

My friend.. listen to what people here are telling you.. do not use tren for a first cycle... save it for a rainy day or sell it to a cattle farmer.. if you are going to do a cycle do test only.. We are giving you advice from years and years of experience and you are trying to still justify going against this advice... trust us...

but his friend knows what he's talking about! :)

But really, were not saying this stuff because were jealous (most of us are much bigger than u), were not getting paid to give you the advice, most of us have much more experience than you, so why wouldn't you listen?

G03ixxer6 said:
well im goin with Tren..my friend can get it easy and he convinced me he knows what hes talkin bout so im gonna go with that...now for post cycle therapy (pct) should i start soon after since its a short ester (i think)...nolva like a week after final injection?
He can get tren huh?..what kind of tren?...tren e?.tren ace?.tri-tren?...Is it homebrew?..you trust your friend this much?
I'm telling you this now..Tren is not for a novice,it can have some pretty nasty sides.You know nothing about tren but your ready to use just because a friend can get it.If your not going to listen to the advice given to you(I feel i waste my breath most of the time) then make sure its tren ace a short ester tren which needs to be poked every other day and if the sides get bad you can discontinue use and it will be out of your system in a couple of days.Now tren e is the long ester and if that hits you the wrong way your in for a terrible couple of weeks.

You said you wanted to lean out right?...It doesnt matter if you take tren,test or whatever if your diet is not sound you will not lean out.I dont know what else i can say......

Test e 1-12 500mg/wk
proviron 1-14 25-50mg a day

pct nolva 40/40/30/20

The proviron will cut a little water,added sex drive and also act as protection.

i do bust my ass ive been busting my ass...my build is a stocky build...i want to lean out..yes it is Tren Ace and if i see side effects that i dont like i will stop...i like to think of it in the motorcycle sense = if you respect the drug and dont abuse you you will be fine, once you think you are better than it and abuse it ur fucked...

G03ixxer6 said:
i do bust my ass ive been busting my ass...my build is a stocky build...i want to lean out..yes it is Tren Ace and if i see side effects that i dont like i will stop...i like to think of it in the motorcycle sense = if you respect the drug and dont abuse you you will be fine, once you think you are better than it and abuse it ur fucked...

then think about it like this...you had to LEARN how to ride on a SMALLER bike first before you jumped right on the big ones didn't you?? tren is not the right choice for your first cycle, and is definately not to be run alone. if this is just because of the money invested in the tren, just sell it and recover your money...and use it to buy some test.

Back