Test-E only 15 Weeks, MrRicco's time to shine GTFIH!

awesome thread man! keep it up. I see your using coconut oil, these are still saturated fats, i would rather use olive oil. I know you were talking about a bloat; make sure your sodium levels are low. When i ran test e, i got bloated towards week 7 and thats when my diet was off.

A third day of cardio would be good for faster fat loss, btw if the bloat is bad, do doses of dex at .50mg eod. I do ED because im very gyno prone, i feel shit behind my nipples lol, and i had to up my dose of prami :/.

I'm thinking the bloat is due to sodium. Im trying to get rid of these 2 packets of deli meat at home, and by god I probably consumed over 5-6 grams of sodium the other day. So I can only imagine how much I intook on Friday. Yeah defiantly going to add a 3rd day of cardio in there. And I'm not using the coconut oil really, I just put it down on the list to show what else i have access too. Going to be posting up my real diet tomorrow. I basically have 4 meal plans for throughout the week. And I could do .50mg of Armidex everyday I have a 30ml bottle after all. At first I was gonna just do .25mg a ED but I heard many telling people only try .25mg EOD at first. Just woried about eating to much and getting fat,and with extra water weight its hard to figure out how much I'm truly gaining a week hah. Also forgot to add I think my shits pretty legit, I normally never get sick but here I am with a bad sore throat hacking up stuff. Im wondering if it's Test Flu. Also I woke up this morning with a big pimple on my face which I keep my face pretty clean so I rarely have pimples. Could be the test lvs are rising. Cant wait till tomorrow to hit the gym!

Last edited:
5/5/13 Day 7 of cycle

Sleep- Good ol 8 hours of sleep. Constant waking up in middle of night to piss, like every hour.

Body- Well I think I may have the Test-Flu starting yesterday I started getting stuffed up nose and lots of sneezing, and throat became sore. Today is still the same a bit worse, but its not that bad. Also usually never have acne, but woke up with a nice pimple on my face. Body I think my retention is going away but from what I hear its not uncommon to hold at least 5 lbs of water more the entire cycle until you come off.

Gym- I worked today, but thought about hitting the gym for some cardio tonight. Maybe thinking of doing 20-30 minutes of easy cardio at the gym while wearing my sauna clothes. I have sauna clothes which consist of a long sleeve t shirt, a jacket covering that, a wool cap, sweat pants, and long socks. Which after my cardio I will hit the sauna for 10-15 minutes. I like to hit the sauna once a week to try and lessen bloat, have been doing this for awhile now. Its relaxing also.

Diet- Today I finished off my deli meat that has a ton of sodium in it, so hopefully no retaining water now when I go on my good bulk diet starting tomorrow. Which my diet right now isnt that bad, its just not following a designed meal plan
meal 1- cup of oats + serving of Soy protein
Meal 2- 3 slices deli meat
meal 3- 2 1/2 servings of Fiber 1 cereal, 1 cup 2% milk, some grapes, 3 slices deli meat
meal 4- 1/2 cup brown rice, 2 slices of low carb bread, 6 oz chicken breast

Meals 5-8 not sure but I know I still have on my list to eat some eggs, chicken breast, cheese, cottage cheese, broccoli

Supplements-Starting tomorrow I will be adding or upgrading some supplements. Every Workout Day I will be taking 2 multivitamins now, 1 post workout and 1 with casein. Im consuming 10 grams creatine everyday right now, might go up to 15 grams since I hear it increase steroids, but then again I may get 15 grams already with the 10+food. Thinking of doing 5 grams preworkout and 5 postworkout and 5 before bed. Starting Beta-Aline load, thread on here with good citations states creatine + Beta Aline increase steroids but you have to load Beta-Aline for 3 weeks before going back to normal. I may also start ECA stack up again doing 2 weeks on 2 weeks of ordeal. Also starting tomorrow I will be getting 15 grams of Gluteamine everyday, 5 preworkout 5 postworkout and 5 before bed (this may come from the supplement glute or whey/casein shakes). Also 2 BCAA caps when I wake up in the middle of the night, if I do I mean which I usually do. The BCAA caps are only 1mg. And lastly going to add my Casein protein to my casein meal at night.

Last edited:
5/6/13 8th day of cycle, and shot day

Cycle- Today was my 3rd shot, which I decided to do it in the left delt. It went in smooth, and im pretty sure i aspirated. Im finding it difficult to aspirate and push in. I am very cautious, I think every time I go to pull back I'm going to pull back to fast or far. And when pushing in im thinking im gonna go into fast. But this ended up being a bad shot. It went in fine, and I think I aspirated a tad. I thought I was going in slowly, and when I was done I let it sit in for a minute before slowly pulling out. But I looked in the mirror and saw leakage running down my arm. In the pic if you look close enough you can see it. All in all I may have lost 50mg of the 250mg.

Sleep- Since I was sick I decided to get a bit more rest, probably got around 8 1/2 hours of sleep. Constant every hour waking up to take a piss, fuck I cant hold my blatter worth shit. Crazy dreams, does test cause vivid dreams?

Weight- Today was a weigh in day, I am sitting at 139.4 lbs which is .4 lbs less then last Saturdays weigh in but still 4.6lbs increase since last Thursday. This doesn't help when trying to track my damn weight. I did sit in the sauna the other day, which could be the reason for the .4lbs loss. But that leaves to speculation if I lost more water weight and gaining weight etc.

Body- I think my body is fuller looking since my carbs and creatine have been boosted. My head feels a bit light headed, and sometimes feel a pain in my head. Could be because I started ECA stack today, full dosage without starting low. Also I feel very fucking pumped up today, could it be the placebo effect?

Gym- Today was Chest/Tricep/Calfs/cardio day, ended up staying a bit longer then what I had planned. I gave myself a bit more rest time in between, and starting to add calf raises to Mondays routine. I felt on fire today, I lifted heavier then I did the week before. Which was my intention on doing, said to myself lets try and go up 5lbs.

Cardio- Did HIIT this morning after waking up, doing 30 second intervals with 30 seconds rest for 12 minutes. Then did 3x100 jump ropes.

Chest
Warmup (20 pushups, 2 x15 135lbs Bench Press)
DB Incline Press 4x6-8 3x55lbs 1x50lbs (last week I did 4x50lbs)
DB Flat Press 4x6-8 3x65lbs 1x60lbs (last week did 4x60lbs)
DB Decline Flys 3x6-8 3x45lbs (last week did 2x40lbs and 1x45lbs)
Cable Flys For Lower Chest 3x12-15 2x40lbs 1x50lbs (Slow controlled movement)
*I added this in for the hell of it* Cable Flys For Middle Chest 2x12-15 2x30lbs

Triceps
Close Grip Bench 2x6-8 1x135lbs 1x145lbs (ended up failing on 145 and bar was on chest, but its light weight to me and I just rolled it down my chest onto bench)
Reverse Grip Bench 2x6-8 2x125lbs
Skull Crushers 3x15 3x45lbs (much better form then last week)
Weighted Dips 3xFailure 3x35lbs (My arms were so wore out when I reached this I did maybe 4 reps each set)

Calfs
Barbell Calf Raises 4x8 2x295lbs 2x300lbs (300lbs feeling easier then last week)

Supplements-Started ECA stack today, 3 dosages of 200 caffeine and 25mg Ephedrine 4 hours apart. 1 Aspirin with first dosage. First dosage was 15 minutes before morning cardio. Adding Casein protein in tonight with casein meal. Taking 2 multivitamins on training days, 1/2 in morning and before bed, and 1 full 1 post workout. Creatine upped to 15 grams daily, 5 pre, 5 post, 5 caseine. Same with glute 15 grams pre, post, caseine. Loading Beta-Aline 1.6 grams 4 times throughout the day for 2 weeks. If I wake up in the middle of the night, consuming quick 1mg BCAA pills. This is also with my other supplements;7grams bcaa during day, 3clas, 3 fish oil, b-complex, and my pre workout logging supplement. I almost can expect some water weight now with the extra 5 grams of creatine.

Diet-
Meal 1-4oz chicken breast, 1 serving whole wheat past
Meal 2/pre- 225 grams sweet potato
Meal 3/Post-2 servings regular cheerios, serving honey, 2 cups skim milk, Whey Protein shake
Meal 4- 4 oz chicken, 2 cups broccoli, 2 slices fat free cheese, 2 servings oatmeal, 2 CLA and 2 Fish
Meal 5- 4oz chicken, 1 serving oatmeal
meal 6- 4oz 93% Lean Beef, 3 eggs
Meal 7/Casein- 1 serving Natty PB, Casein Protein, 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese

Total-2695/239protein, 285 carbs, 65.5 fats

Here is pics of me today

aaa9fd.jpg

95sbo4.jpg

2zi0xgk.jpg

1ig2f8.jpg

Also here is pic of my injection, if you closely look you can see the drainage of fluid
73njbo.jpg

5/7/13 Day 9 of cycle

Cycle- Took .25mg of Armidex today

Sleep- I stayed up a bit later then usual, usually hitting bed around 2 which I hit around 3:15. I usually wake up at 10, but I set my alarm for 11. Shitty news which I woke up at 9, and couldnt fall back asleep. Probably got 5 1/2 hours of sleep :/

Weight- I don't look as lean as I was before cycle, but I don't think im holding as much water weight. Tomorrow is weigh in, wondering what I'll weigh.

Body- My arms are both sore today, I pinned my left delt the other day which it feels a bit bruised. Even where I injected looks a bit scraped.

Gym- Holy shit today was fucking intense. I went up 5-10 lbs on some of my lifts compared to last week. Some of my lifts I stayed same weight, but easier to rep. Feel like a fucking bad ass in the gym, feel pumped as fuck.

I've upped a bit cardio, but only 10 minutes post workout keeping heart rate around 135-150. Also since I woke up early this morning :/ decided to take dog for a 1/2 mile walk before breakfast. Also had ECA stack in me.

Back/Bicep/Abs/Forearm

Back
Deadlift 3x6-8 215lbs 2x5 225lbs (Last week could barely do 215, never done 225 before)
Good Mornings 2x15 105lbs (last week was doing 95lbs)
Sit Down Wide Grip Row 2x10 110lbs (last week did a 2x10 of 100, and decided to do a 3rd set trying 1x10 110lbs)
Wide Grip Lat Pull Down 1x10 150lbs 1x10 165lbs 1x10 175lbs (Last week on 3rd set I jumped up to 165. This week 165 was easier, and so jumped up to 175, 150 is to easy now)
Cable Rows 2x15 100lbs slow reps/proper form (last week was doing 90lbs)

Bicep
Barbell Rows Close Grip Underhand 4x8 135lbs (Much easier to do compared to last week)
Weighted Chin Ups 2x10 25lbs (Easier to do)
Weighted Pull Ups 2x10 25lbs (Easier to do)
Preacher Curls with pad 3xFailure 55lbs with slow/proper form (last week was only able to make it to 7-9 reps. This week getting 12-15 reps)

*Did some Forearm/Ab workouts which were easier to do compared to last week*

Diet-
Meal 1- 1Cla 1 Fish oils, 4oz Chicken, 1 serving oatmeal
Meal 2/Pre- 225 grams Sweet Potato
Meal 3/Post- 2 cups regular cheerios, 1 serving honey, 2 cups skim milk, Whey Shake
Meal 4- 2 servings Brown Rice, 2 cups broccoli, 4 oz chicken breast, 2 fish oils 2 cla
Meal 5- 4oz chicken, 2 slices Natures Own x2 Fiber bread, 2 slices fat free cheese
meal 6- 1 1/2 servings oatmeal, 1 cup skim milk
Meal 7- 4 eggs, 1 servings shredded cheese
Meal 8/Casein- 2 servings flax seed meal, casein protein, 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese

Total-2700/ 236.5 protein/ 311 carbs/ 67 fat

5/8/13 Day 10 of cycle Weigh In Day

Sleep- I think the test is making me have insomnia. The past two nights I cant sleep worth shit. I barely got sleep the other night, and so was all tired yesterday and when I finally go to sleep I wake up an hour later wide awake. So I layed in bed for an 1- 1 1/2 hours tossing and turning. Finally got up and took some sleeping medicine, 30 minutes later fell asleep. Didn't set alarm but woke up around 10:45, which did give me around 7 hours of sleep.

Sex Drive- All last night while I was tossing and turning I kept thinking of nothing but sex.

Weight- This morning weighed in at 137lbs, which is a 2.2lbs increase from last Thursday. But also a decline in 2.4lbs since Monday. Which I did jump up 5 lbs out of no where, so I can only assume I dropped my water weight and back on schedule. The question does leave me though, is my 2700 calories making gain weight or am I in a calorie deficit. It's hard to tell with the water weight add in. I almost want to say im losing weight, I looked a bit leaner this morning. So I'm thinking of raising my calorie intake up a bit.

Body- I look a bit leaner in the mirror today, it might just be that I haven't saw my self this lean since when I jumped up 5 lbs randomly.

Gym- Rest Day, with a bit of cardio. This morning went for a light HIIT run. Almost want to say 30 seconds jog/ 30 seconds walk for 10 minutes. Tonight might be doing a zumba class (yes sounds gay, but I do it with friend and there is so many nice looking girls in there mirin), which last about an hour.

Diet-
Meal 1- 1 serving soy protein, 2 servings oatmeal, 1 fish oil
Meal 2- 4 oz chicken, 3 cla and 2 fish oil, 1 serving skim milk, 2 servings bran flakes
Meal 3-2 cups broc, 1 slice fat free cheese, 2 servings pinto beans
Meal 4- 1 can of tuna in water, 1 slice fat free cheese, 2 slices Natures Own x2 Fiber bread, 1 serving Whole Wheat Pasta
Meal 5- 4 oz chicken, 2 servings pinto beans
Meal 6- 4 eggs, 1 serving salted peanuts
Meal 7/Casein- ON Casein, 2 servings Flax Seed Meal, 1 serving Low Fat Cottage Cheese

Total- 2680 calories/ 246 protein/ 311 carbs/ 65.5 fat

5/8/13 Day 10 of cycle Weigh In Day

Sleep- I think the test is making me have insomnia. The past two nights I cant sleep worth shit. I barely got sleep the other night, and so was all tired yesterday and when I finally go to sleep I wake up an hour later wide awake. So I layed in bed for an 1- 1 1/2 hours tossing and turning. Finally got up and took some sleeping medicine, 30 minutes later fell asleep. Didn't set alarm but woke up around 10:45, which did give me around 7 hours of sleep.

Sex Drive- All last night while I was tossing and turning I kept thinking of nothing but sex.

Weight- This morning weighed in at 137lbs, which is a 2.2lbs increase from last Thursday. But also a decline in 2.4lbs since Monday. Which I did jump up 5 lbs out of no where, so I can only assume I dropped my water weight and back on schedule. The question does leave me though, is my 2700 calories making gain weight or am I in a calorie deficit. It's hard to tell with the water weight add in. I almost want to say im losing weight, I looked a bit leaner this morning. So I'm thinking of raising my calorie intake up a bit.

Body- I look a bit leaner in the mirror today, it might just be that I haven't saw my self this lean since when I jumped up 5 lbs randomly.

Gym- Rest Day, with a bit of cardio. This morning went for a light HIIT run. Almost want to say 30 seconds jog/ 30 seconds walk for 10 minutes. Tonight might be doing a zumba class (yes sounds gay, but I do it with friend and there is so many nice looking girls in there mirin), which last about an hour.

Diet-
Meal 1- 1 serving soy protein, 2 servings oatmeal, 1 fish oil
Meal 2- 4 oz chicken, 3 cla and 2 fish oil, 1 serving skim milk, 2 servings bran flakes
Meal 3-2 cups broc, 1 slice fat free cheese, 2 servings pinto beans
Meal 4- 1 can of tuna in water, 1 slice fat free cheese, 2 slices Natures Own x2 Fiber bread, 1 serving Whole Wheat Pasta
Meal 5- 4 oz chicken, 2 servings pinto beans
Meal 6- 4 eggs, 1 serving salted peanuts
Meal 7/Casein- ON Casein, 2 servings Flax Seed Meal, 1 serving Low Fat Cottage Cheese

Total- 2680 calories/ 246 protein/ 311 carbs/ 65.5 fat

You sure you're doing your math right? When I add up those macros I'm getting 2800+ calories. Not that it's a huge difference but it is an anomaly.

Its hard to do correctly math sometimes depending on company. The reasoning for the calorie difference is some of my foods take in count for the fiber and some dont. For example my flaxseed meal is 60 calories but the macros are 4 protein, 4 carbs which all is dietary fiber, 5 fat. Which in reality comes out too 77 calories. Which oddly enough on some items of food they do include fiber calories.

Its hard to do correctly math sometimes depending on company. The reasoning for the calorie difference is some of my foods take in count for the fiber and some dont. For example my flaxseed meal is 60 calories but the macros are 4 protein, 4 carbs which all is dietary fiber, 5 fat. Which in reality comes out too 77 calories. Which oddly enough on some items of food they do include fiber calories.

I completely understand that. Just checking to make sure your math wasn't off since a couple hundred calories a day can make a difference over the long haul.

5/9/13 Day 11 of Cycle Injection Day

Cycle- Today I took my 4th shot of Test-E. Still having a bit of trouble trying to determine how much I'm drawing out. I draw until the part reaches 1 ML, but the fluid in the syring is around .8. Once its drawn I turn it over and its about .8 also. Am I only getting .8 ML or is this common and im really getting a full ML? I injected into my right Delt this time. Aspirated and was fine. It took me around 2 minutes to get it all in, since last time I had a bit of fluid run down, I thought last time it may been because injecting to fast. My damn arms were shaking so damn much. The needle at many times was fully in, and sometimes I could see the needle because of the shaking kept jiggling it out a tad. After injection was over I let it sit inside for a minute then very very slowly withdrew. And sure enough...a bit of fluid was on my skin :/. Next week going back to legs, or trying something else.

Also took .25mg of liquid Armidex mmmm taste so sweet.

Sleep- Slept good, but I keep waking up early. I got around 6 1/2 maybe a tad longer. I'm trying to get around 8, but for some odd reason each morning I'm waking up before my alarm. And it sucks because I know im still tired, my eyes felt like I didnt get enough sleep, even my body felt a tad tired still. No matter what I do I cant fall back asleep.

Body- Today at the gym it felt like I fucked up my right leg while doing leg extensions. This was 1/4th the way into workout, the rest of the workout sometimes felt a little pain. Thinking I'll skip morning cardio tomorrow of HIIT, may be putting to much pressure on my legs. With 4 10 minute post workout cardio, 3 HIIT 10 minute AM cardio, 1-2 mile walking everyday. Plus a leg day. Also my injection spot is a bit sore, probably from shaking around to damn much.

GYM- LEG DAY!!! + Abs

Quads
Warm up Squat 1x15 95lbs
Squat 4x6-8 2x135lbs 2x145lbs (135 is getting easy now, and being able to do 145 solid now compared to last week)
Leg Press 2x10 slow reps 2x490lbs (Can easily do more, just a bit of wearing out quads exercise)
Leg Extension Machine 2x15 2x130lbs (1st set is where it felt like my leg fucked up. 2nd set was fine)
Leg Press Machine 2x20 fast reps 2x290lbs (Final wear out for quad targeting)

Hammys
Stiff Leg Dead Lift 3x10 3x105lbs (Your suppose to do light weight for this right? I feel this isn't doing nothing for me)
Smith Machine Lunges 2x20 10 for each leg 2x75lbs (Went up 10lbs this week)
Plated Lying Leg Curl 3x10 each foot, very slow proper form 3x100lbs (last weeks weight was to light, decided to go up)

Calfs
Barbell Calf Raises 4x8 2x305lbs 2x310lbs (First time 310lbs, last week did 2x305) With a 5th set of light weight of 225lbs.

Misc/Abs
Abductor and adductor machines 1xFailure for both. Then did 10-15 minutes of ab exercises; dragon raises, planks, side planks, ab roller, weighted sit ups, oblique side to side DB.

Diet-
Meal 3/Post-2 servings regular cheerios, serving honey, 2 cups skim milk, Whey Protein shake
Meal 4- 4 oz chicken, 2 cups broccoli, 2 slices fat free cheese, 2 servings oatmeal, 2 CLA and 2 Fish
Meal 7/Casein- 1 serving Natty PB, Casein Protein, 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese

Total-2695/239protein, 285 carbs, 65.5 fats

5/10/13 Day 12 of Cycle Weigh In Day

Weight- I weighed in today at 139.2lbs which is a 2.2lbs increase since Wednesday this week. And a 4.4lb increase since Thursday last week. So have no clue on how much I'm actually gaining, I've always been bad about fluctuation. But looking in the mirror I'm still the same lean as before the cycle, possibly just a tad fuller looking (probably from 15 grams creatine, and 300 grams carbs).

Sleep- Slept like a fucking champ today. Around 9 hours of sleep, woke up three times. For 2nd time I woke up, I swallowed the 2 BCAA pills (1mg) laying on the nightstand.

Body- I thought since I injected yesterday that the PIP would be bad and arms be worthless. My arms were absolutely fine.

Gym- SHOULDERS, with few sets of Forearms

*Note* Every lift for every exercise has drastically improved this week. Some of my lifts I'm lifting 5-10lbs more then last week, some I'm doing same weight but easier. Also when people read my lifting weight, for dumbbells do they think im only OHP a total 50lbs or they understanding im doing 100lbs?

Delts
Dumbbell Sit down Overhead Press 4x6-8 1x45lb DB's 2x50lb DBs 1x45lb DB (Last week was doing 3x45 1x40, which I think this week lifting 100lbs overhead is awesome!)
Bent Over Dumbbell Raise 2x15 2x25lb DBs (I think last week I had to go to 20lbs on 2nd set since 25 was to heavy)
Face Pulls 2x15-30 1x100 1x80 (had a gym bro show me a different way to do it, cant figure which way is best for rear delts)
Side Lateral Dumbbell Raise 2x10 1x25 1x20 (No increasement compared to last week)
Front Lateral Dumbbell Raise 2x10 (Its really 20 reps, 10 reps for both hands) 2x25lb DBs (Easy lifting 25s now)

Traps
Barbell Shrugs 3x8 3x245lbs (Last week did 2x245 and 1x225)
Dumbbell Shrugs 2x10 2x95lb DBs (Last week did 2x90lb DBs. Think its funny to people seeing a guy my size shrug 190lbs. Did a 3rd set of 1x10 of 50lbs, going very slow and high)
EZ Bar Close Grip Upright Rows 3x10 3x95lbs (Last week was 3x75lbs. This week didn't feel like taking off the 10's that were with the 25lb plates on each side, decided to try it and worked)

Diet-
Meal 1- 1Cla 1 Fish oils, 4oz Chicken, 1 serving oatmeal
Meal 2/Pre- 225 grams Sweet Potato
Meal 3/Post- 2 cups regular cheerios, Gatorade, 2 cups skim milk, Whey Shake
Meal 4- 2 servings Brown Rice, 2 cups broccoli, 4 oz chicken breast, 2 fish oils 2 cla
Meal 5- 4oz chicken, 2 slices Natures Own x2 Fiber bread, 2 slices fat free cheese
meal 6- 1 1/2 servings oatmeal, 1 cup skim milk
Meal 7- 4 eggs, 1 servings shredded cheese
Meal 8/Casein- 2 servings flax seed meal, casein protein, 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese

Total-2700/ 236.5 protein/ 311 carbs/ 67 fat

So before I do anything today I wanted to post something. For some reason im jumping up to much weight to fast. It can't be because of me eating to much. I was eating 2400 calories for 2 weeks, and was actually going down just a tad. Now im eating 2700 calories and going up too quick, and it feels like im gaining fat. At 2400 calories my fiber was half of what im eating now. Every bit of my carbs has a ton of fiber in it, im getting over 60 grams a day. My fitness pal doesnt count fiber calories, and many stores don't count fiber calories. As Doc posted above my macros come close or over 3k calories. But thats adding the fiber calories. I just don't know why im putting on to much weight to fast. At 2400 calories I was doing HIIT twice a week for 10 minutes and steadily losing. At 2700 calories doing HITT 3 times a week 10 minutes, taking ECA stack, and 10 minutes post workout on climber. Just doesn't make since, eating to less?

I weighed in at 139.2lbs Friday, today is Monday and I weigh in at 134.3lbs thats 4.9lbs increase. Im thinking of upping my dosage of Armidex to .25mgs everyday instead of EOD. Here is some pics of me today, tell me what you think. 8.5 lbs in 2 weeks :/, when I only upped my calories to 2700 a 1 1/2 weeks ago. Could be the extra creatine, could be the extra estrogen, could be the extra fiber. I'm trying not to care about the scale, and look more into the mirror. But even in the mirror it feels like im gaining a bit of fat.

hs45q8.jpg

16q7og.jpg

1zf388z.jpg

21wne1.jpg

Last edited:
It's most likely water weight since a 300calorie increase will not give you that much mass gain in 1wk, unless you are underestimating calories somewhere. Up your adex dose to ED or try .5mg EOD to fight this but make sure you'll have enough left over for the whole cycle don't run out early. I know for me water weight is an issue due to diet, water consumption and test use but I'm not too worried about it. Also I can change 5-7lbs in a single day with food intake, water weight, and bathroom trips so don't freak out over this.

Well I know up top you said I was hitting 3k calories with food, but with the fiber cont its making it 2700 calories. Everyday Im hitting a higher fiber count which would make all my meals actually in the 3k zone but myfitnesspal counting it at 2700. It may just be the weekend thing also, sometimes when I work the weekend the next day I can be a bit bloated. Yeah I constantly piss every 30minutes it sucks ass hah. But yeah I have enough Armidex to run .25mgs everyday for my whole cycle. I may up it to .25mgs everyday starting Wednesday (my next weigh in day) if the water aint dropping. Im not worried to much about water weight, I know it will drop PCT but it just hinders my knowledge on accurate weight gain you know.

Was planning hitting the sauna later today, I like to hit sauna once a week to relax after workout. So maybe I'll release some retention there. I had plans of actually going up to 3k calories this week, extra 300 then what im eating now, since its week 3 and my Test levels should be high. Weight is weight, im a small dude n such, just worried of that fat gain since I do wish to compete again later this year.

5/13/13 Day 15 of Cycle Start of Week 3 Injection/Weigh In

Cycle- Today was my 5th shot of Test-E 250mgs. Shot in the quad this time, right side. Went in easy, aspirated easily, injection went easy, no leakage of fluid. Must be leakage only from delts. Also took .25mgs of Armidex.

Weight- Weighed in at 144.3 lbs, that is a 9.5lbs increase in 1 1/2 weeks WTF. Which last Friday I weighed in at 139.2lbs. This weight fluctuation is horrid, I can't tell how much I'm really gaining. I've only increased my calories up by 300, from what myfitnesspal has stated. My fiber has doubled though, taking 5 more grams of creatine. My sodium I can't say is too high, I don't track it but really not any salty foods. Drinking 1.5-2gallons a day.

Sleep- Got 8-9 hours of sleep last night, well needed sleep.

Body- My legs are a bit sore today, mainly my calfs. Last night they felt like they were about to burst. Decided to pass on working on them today. Other then not looking as lean as I normally do my bodys fine.

Diet-
Meal 3/Post-2 servings regular cheerios, 1 Large Banana, 2 cups skim milk, Whey Protein shake

Total-2755/239protein, 300 carbs, 65.5 fats

Gym-Chest/Tri/Cardio

Did morning cardio fasted HIIT for 10 minutes, damn this morning felt out of shape. And post workout did 10 minutes of stair climber with heartbeat 135-150.

Chest-
Warmup Barbell Bench 2x10 145lbs easy quick reps to get movement
Incline DB Press 4x6-8 1x55lb DBs 1x60lb DBs 2x50lb DBs (Tried going up since 55 felt a breeze compared to last week, had to get spot for 60lbs. But after that I was wore and count even go back to doing the 50's. My left hand could get its DB up but my right hand couldnt)
Flat Bench DB Press 4x6-8 3x65lb DBs 1x70lb DBs (Last week went up to 65's, this week 65's easy and 70 was a breakthrough)
Decline DB Flys 3x6-8 2x45lb DBs 1x40lb DBs
Cable Cross Over 3x15 40lbs each side

Tricep
Close Grip Bench 2x6-8 1x135lbs 1x145lbs (Moved up 10lbs, but only was able to do 6 reps)
Reverse Bench 2x6-8 2x115lbs
Skull Crushers 3x15 2x45lbs 1x55lbs (increase of 10lbs)
Weighted Dips 3xFailure

Overall good workout. I didn't get much Upper Chest in since all the fail attempts on Press, but atleast I went up in weight.

5/13/13 Day 15 of Cycle Start of Week 3 Injection/Weigh In

Cycle- Today was my 5th shot of Test-E 250mgs. Shot in the quad this time, right side. Went in easy, aspirated easily, injection went easy, no leakage of fluid. Must be leakage only from delts. Also took .25mgs of Armidex.

Weight- Weighed in at 144.3 lbs, that is a 9.5lbs increase in 1 1/2 weeks WTF. Which last Friday I weighed in at 139.2lbs. This weight fluctuation is horrid, I can't tell how much I'm really gaining. I've only increased my calories up by 300, from what myfitnesspal has stated. My fiber has doubled though, taking 5 more grams of creatine. My sodium I can't say is too high, I don't track it but really not any salty foods. Drinking 1.5-2gallons a day.

Sleep- Got 8-9 hours of sleep last night, well needed sleep.

Body- My legs are a bit sore today, mainly my calfs. Last night they felt like they were about to burst. Decided to pass on working on them today. Other then not looking as lean as I normally do my bodys fine.

Diet-
Meal 3/Post-2 servings regular cheerios, 1 Large Banana, 2 cups skim milk, Whey Protein shake

Total-2755/239protein, 300 carbs, 65.5 fats

Gym-Chest/Tri/Cardio

Did morning cardio fasted HIIT for 10 minutes, damn this morning felt out of shape. And post workout did 10 minutes of stair climber with heartbeat 135-150.

Chest-
Warmup Barbell Bench 2x10 145lbs easy quick reps to get movement
Incline DB Press 4x6-8 1x55lb DBs 1x60lb DBs 2x50lb DBs (Tried going up since 55 felt a breeze compared to last week, had to get spot for 60lbs. But after that I was wore and count even go back to doing the 50's. My left hand could get its DB up but my right hand couldnt)
Flat Bench DB Press 4x6-8 3x65lb DBs 1x70lb DBs (Last week went up to 65's, this week 65's easy and 70 was a breakthrough)
Decline DB Flys 3x6-8 2x45lb DBs 1x40lb DBs
Cable Cross Over 3x15 40lbs each side

Tricep
Close Grip Bench 2x6-8 1x135lbs 1x145lbs (Moved up 10lbs, but only was able to do 6 reps)
Reverse Bench 2x6-8 2x115lbs
Skull Crushers 3x15 2x45lbs 1x55lbs (increase of 10lbs)
Weighted Dips 3xFailure

Overall good workout. I didn't get much Upper Chest in since all the fail attempts on Press, but atleast I went up in weight.

Aren't you already taking like 15g of creatine? Don't you think this has something to do with your weight gain?

just taking 15 grams total everyday. Found studies on the forum showing 10-15 grams daily of creatine increases gains on a cycle. Thought I'd experiment with it to see if any truth to it. Creatine has never been a big problem for me for bloating/retaining. IDK if 5 more grams everyday would really make much of a big gain such as this weight gain. I may also just go with .25mg Armidex everyday starting tomorrow. Im reading high estro can cause easier fat gain, and bloating.

Well high estrogen compounded with high creatine can exacerbate the problem sure. I know which posts you're talking about regarding creatine use and I'd be interested if you an link them here or via pm. I don't remember them saying 15g of creatine daily. And you and I went through this before where I linked you scientific peer-reviewed studies saying 5g of creatine is more than plenty to fully saturate muscles. You can't have your cake and eat it too: if you want to take 15g of creatine everyday AND are cycling you should expect a significant increase in water weight/bloat. If you're that worried about it cut one or the other out.

im gonna try upper the arm for a week and seeing if anything changes. If not then ima lower the creatine to 5 grams.

Back