Test E only cycle, thoughts?

tbolfist said:
Thanks, did you see good results?? Good gains???

Yes, was up as much as 30 lbs and tremendous strength. I don't recommend gaining quite that much weight in one shot. You can't go wrong with test.

LiftTillIDie said:
Yes, was up as much as 30 lbs and tremendous strength. I don't recommend gaining quite that much weight in one shot. You can't go wrong with test.

How much did you keep??

I was too big for my body to hold onto the mass without juice. When I came off I lost weight and got lean for some reason. I probably only held on to 5-8 lbs of lean muscle.

Those are tough numbers...You blew up, than shrunk...I'm 195lbs 5'9" I would like to be a lean 205, no more than 210lbs...

Im stuck on what to do...

Week 1-12 Test 400mg/wk

Or:

Week 1-15 EQ 400mg/wk
Week 7-17 Test 300mg/wk (wks could change, as well as amount 400mg)

tbolfist said:
Those are tough numbers...You blew up, than shrunk...I'm 195lbs 5'9" I would like to be a lean 205, no more than 210lbs...

Week 1-12 Test 400mg/wk

Or:

Week 1-15 EQ 400mg/wk
Eq is roughly half as effective as test, therefore, if you used test week 1-15 with the eq it would be the same as using 500mg of test.

DocJ said:
Eq is roughly half as effective as test, therefore, if you used test week 1-15 with the eq it would be the same as using 500mg of test.

Ok, good to know..

What can I do to maintain gains...If I put 20lbs on, and keep 10lbs. Ill be happy ... Possible ..

tbolfist said:
Ok, good to know..

What can I do to maintain gains...If I put 20lbs on, and keep 10lbs. Ill be happy ... Possible ..
This is extremely tough to gauge...if you're near your genetic max then no, probably not but if you still have a ways to go then yes. Not to mention diet, training, rest, etc.

DocJ said:
This is extremely tough to gauge...if you're near your genetic max then no, probably not but if you still have a ways to go then yes. Not to mention diet, training, rest, etc.

I don't think so..>This is my Second cycle, and first time EVER using test...

tbolfist said:

Week 1-12 Test 400mg/wk

Or:

Week 1-15 EQ 400mg/wk

Just eat clean. Watch the water, keep it in check if you bloat badly. I think you cold maintain 205 relatively lean off cycle if you work hard during pct.

doc

DocJ said:

Doc, how does one know when your at your genetic max?
and what happeneds when you get there, gains only when on?
assuming diet etc. is in check
does this mean blowing up while on, then being reduced to where you started
when you come off,,,,,,,, every time,,,,, if at natty max?
bummer.

Back