Test E + Turinabol vs Test Prop + Dbol

Expected00

Hey folks kinda new here :). I'd like to recieve some help if possible. I am 23 y/o and im training naturally since i was 16 until likeee 21 I believe.
At 21 i did my first bulk cycle with prop only i was running 100 mgs EOD and i used clomid 4 weeks for PCT. I didnt have much knowledge at the time how to do proper PCT but i came out without loosing my gains however my strenght went down on all lifts with like 10-15lbs.
My question is Test E + turi vs Test prop + dbol for 8 weeks? My goal is to bulk some mass doesnt necessarily need to be 100% lean.
As i mentioned im 23 im about 170-175lbs depends on the day.
My other question is what would be proper pct during any of these 2 cycles ? Clomid + nolva or only nolva ? Should i run arimidex during or no ?

Test prop is a combo of different testosterones, best to stick to simple ones like test E with this cycle to monitor it well or else, its trt for life for you too.

Last edited:
Why not test prop and tbol? I personally wouldn't want to use dbol, too watery, too much estrogen. Tbol gives better quality mass with little bloating and aromatization issues. Haven't used either yet but that's definitely what I'd do.

Test prop is a combo of different testosterones, best to stick to simple ones like test E with this cycle to monitor it well or else, its trt for life for you too.

Test prop is just a single short ester.

Op, you would be better off reading the beginner cycle stickys.

Ohhhhh and yes, run an ai from start till finish. Also run hcg from beginning till bout 3 days before you start your pct. and most guys run both nolva and clomid for pct.

There's some good advice above.

Test prop is a single short ester, the shortest you can get unless you could manage to find some test acetate. If you are stuck on doing a short 8 week cycle then only use the prop, if you want to do a longer one like 12-14 weeks use test C or E. The only point in mixing prop and C/E together would be to kick start higher blood levels at the start (say 4-5 weeks) of a longer 12-14 week cycle, no point at all in an 8 week cycle.

Look into what AI and how much to take, and take it from day 1. For PCT look into various protocols, and use both clomid and nolva.

Good luck.

Back