Test E vs Sust

workhard10

I am trying to line up my second AAS cycle. First one was test E for 12 weeks @500mg a week stacked with dbol first 4 weeks.
Loved it had great gains. Now i am trying to decide if i want to go back to test E again or switch it up and try Sust, any sugguestions?

I will be stacking with Dbol first 4 weeks and Anavar (var) last 4 weeks.

Any input is much appreciated.

sustanon was an experiment that failed.. stick with single esters.. much easier to maintain steady levels.. alot of people claim to gain more size off of sust.. its mostly water and was caused from unsteady hormone levels and high estrogen levels..

Sus is basically the same, test is test, sus is just a blend. IDEALLY it should be pinned, because there is prop in it, but you'd be fine pinning it mon/wed/friday or something.

Also, you should run the Anavar (var) for at least 6-8 weeks to get the effects of it.

Im on a test-blend.. 100mg Prop, 100mg PhenylProp, 150mg enanthate / per ml

I pin it EOD and like it a lot more than regular test-e.

Everyone has their favorite. Just do it and see what the outcome is. You may like it, or you might not but at least you'll know. I myself gained a fucking solid 15lbs from sust! Everyone reacts different bro just try it, and keep your diet in check!

Have to agree with Greazy pickle. Test may be test, but not when they are different esters all in one. The hormone level fluxuation with Sustanon (sust) has always kept me away, so I've never tried it. But you can't go wrong with Test E.

Last edited:
Some people say you try Sustanon (sust) once and you're addicted! idk I personally never tried it, but got me some Sustanon (sust) 300 in the mail today & can't wait to give it a go (2 first cycles were always based with test E)

The thing with Sustanon (sust) is that it needs to be pinned EOD to keep levels stable. For me I felt it kick at the beginning of week3 as opposed to test-e I felt the beginning of week5. On the other hand I know a lot of people that will say if you're pinning EOD you might as well pin prop... personal preference... I get about 75% more mgs per $ with Sustanon (sust) over prop so that helps

I know plenty of guys who pinned Sustanon (sust) mon thurs that gained 25 - 30 pounds off the cycle.I would do mon wed fri

i love sust. currently pinning 375 mg monday and thursday and getting real good results.

I have some ''super sustanon 300'' which is the same but with 50mg/ml more prop. (prop 80mg, phenylprop 60mg, isocap 60mg, decanoate 100mg.) which should be pinned eod to take maximum advantage of the prop ester.

I have some ''super sustanon 300'' which is the same but with 50mg/ml more prop. (prop 80mg, phenylprop 60mg, isocap 60mg, decanoate 100mg.) which should be pinned eod to take maximum advantage of the prop ester.

fuckin a' brother send me some of that shit lol.

Back